B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in Jersey. I know Gene, David and a few others might join up. Anyone else coming from the NE? We need to plan a route to take. Most likely 95 all the way down.
Anyone that wants to talk can reach me on aim. Thanx

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Actually Chriisy I am going to be on vacation the week before and I won't be able to attend the Sentrafest cause my work will shoot me if i took a day off right after coming back from vacation,,,,which I'm not to happy about:(

·
B14 Driver
309 Posts
I would come...but I just quit my job and looking for a new one so if I get one then I couldn't leave...

·
Registered
161 Posts
What's the SentraFest? I'm located in Virginia and could go if it's close enough. I dont know if you guys want a stupid 17 year old teenager going though....

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Intoxicated said:
What's the SentraFest? I'm located in Virginia and could go if it's close enough. I dont know if you guys want a stupid 17 year old teenager going though....
Go to http://www.sentra.net and you can check out what's going on and where it is......

And as far as the 17 year old part, it's not about ages it's about Sentra's....And as far as location it's in VA.

·
Registered
161 Posts
well i thought maybe you guys wouldnt like 17 years old because of people like chip... but i think i'll go... im eager to meet the "Sentra Post Whore" :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Intoxicated said:
well i thought maybe you guys wouldnt like 17 years old because of people like chip... but i think i'll go... im eager to meet the "Sentra Post Whore" :)
How about the "sentra goddess"? ;)
Age doesn't matter, I'm only 18. And Gene is what...40 something....haha. j/k!

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Chrissy said:
Intoxicated said:
How about the "sentra goddess"? ;)
Age doesn't matter, I'm only 18. And Gene is what...40 something....haha. j/k!
HA HA HA that was funny no I'm not 40 something I'm only 28 so BLAH!!!:)

And by the way Intoxicated I won't be attending this event unfortunetly :(

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
Sorry peoples, but I won't be here for the entire month of June. I live in VA, isn't that such a bummer? We still need to hook up Gene, did you get my voice mail last night?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Original Mr Sentra said:
Sorry peoples, but I won't be here for the entire month of June. I live in VA, isn't that such a bummer? We still need to hook up Gene, did you get my voice mail last night?
Dammit, all the people I want to go aren't going!
Marvin, you and Gene can meet up in jersey and I can show you some jersey style racing at e town!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Are you going Danny? haha dumb question
You mean in this caravan or at sentrafest? I know there won;t be 10 people in this caravan. So far there is only 2! At sentrafest..who knows what josh is doing.

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
danny_hedges said:
No I mean like sentra goddess and sentra post whore.
Quite frankly, I don't want to be known as Sentra Post Whore, that's just sick. :p

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Hey bite me ok :D J/K

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
Hehehe...Gene, you're so cool bro, we definitely need to hook up in July.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts