B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Baby GT-R
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup everyone......well this weekend is the Street Car Showoff......and I got word beginning of this week, that I'll be in the show......woohoo, but didn't have much time to clean her up that much. If anyone is free tomorrow around 4:00 and after, give me a call, I need one person to help clean/set up the car. 306-6873.....oh and if you can, come out this weekend and show the love.......

http://streetcarshowoff.com/

Laters,

Markham

·
SHIFT_my nuts
1,862 Posts
you know i'd be there...but i got this pesky trip i've got to go on. Damnit, im there for the detail work on the next show. damnit.

well, good luck man. take some trophies from those damn sil40s and the same friggin skyline that keeps getting entered! see you guys in a few weeks! :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
im free all the time.....if you need help gimme a call if you still got my beep beep =P

·
Baby GT-R
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sr20reNaISSANce said:
i'm finished with class at 3pm tomorrow...might be able to make it. i'll give you a call if anything.
Dennis, Thanks man......I know it was fricken hot in there, but at least we were toward the entrance.....I heard the back area was even worse. Thanks again man, I haven't heard back from my cousin yet, but I'll let you know tonight.

Oh and for everyone else, I stay by the stage. Come check it out....laters.

jnaks said:
you know i'd be there...but i got this pesky trip i've got to go on. Damnit, im there for the detail work on the next show. damnit.

well, good luck man. take some trophies from those damn sil40s and the same friggin skyline that keeps getting entered! see you guys in a few weeks! :)
I'm marking this thread......I'm hoping to be ready with other stuff in December......so hopefully I'll be in that one.

·
Registered
107 Posts
i get off work at 3 if you get this by then gimmie a call and i'll meet you at blasidell or watever

·
Satisfied for now....
106 Posts
I would have helped but I was camping with my family I will be there for the show though I have to bring the tail with me ... you know ROYCE!!! hahaha

Laters

·
Registered
4 Posts
BlackHISpec said:
Sup everyone......well this weekend is the Street Car Showoff......and I got word beginning of this week, that I'll be in the show......woohoo, but didn't have much time to clean her up that much. If anyone is free tomorrow around 4:00 and after, give me a call, I need one person to help clean/set up the car. 306-6873.....oh and if you can, come out this weekend and show the love.......

http://streetcarshowoff.com/

Laters,

Markham
congrats Markham. :)

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hahahah...right On

·
Baby GT-R
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sup guys.......well, the results are in........the REDNGR was the 3rd best Nissan at the show......=)

·
Registered
6 Posts
congrats markam.....man i was so broke this weekend i couldnt go....december ill be there to support though!

·
Satisfied for now....
106 Posts
congrats man wish i could have stayed for the awards but had to go. if ya need help with anything esle lemme know.

·
Baby GT-R
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
migi said:
congrats man wish i could have stayed for the awards but had to go. if ya need help with anything esle lemme know.

hey, in fact, I've been meaning to ask.....you still got the gauges for your car? could I steal 'em from you so I can practice....? hehe...Thanks in advance.

·
Satisfied for now....
106 Posts
yeah drop me a line in the next few days that way I can remember to take it out of the car.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts