B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
spaztastic
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
about a month ago i bought my sentra se r spec v. i love it, the first thing i did when i was test driving it was squeel the tires in the first three gears, u know, gatta know a cars ganna stay intact before you buy it. anyway, i was hoping someone could give me some tips on how to keep it in well tuned shape, and some information on what defalts the car has stock, i know about the recal on the 02' engines, mine never was recaled so im assuming that its fine.thanks.

·
Banned
3,486 Posts
just perform your basic maintenance, refer to the little maintenace book u got when u bought the car and you'll be fine... do the premium, I do anyway... break it in??? but if urs is an 02 u dont have to... to check recalls goto nissanusa.com they list all the recalls and check with what recalls correspond with your VIN...

·
Registered
140 Posts
Just don't treat it like the only woman on a pirate ship every day and you'll be fine. Use good ole Mobile1 Synthetic 5w30 and use Nissan oil filters. Don't mod the crap out of it either. Use a few bolt ons but thats it. The more you mod it the less it'll last.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts