B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my car got broken into the other day while it was parked behind a furniture store i deliver for. who ever it was broke the back door little window and went thru all of my car. cost me 150 to fix and tint that little window. the tinter told me that theives ussualy break that window inorder to steal the car. if they just wanted to steal stuff inside the car they would break any big window but i guess they broke the small window so they could get away with the car and not be bait. they stole a set of keys that i leave in my car belonging to my dads car which has also a key for my house. ive changed my locks ever since. lucky me they nvr opened my trunk lol, i just had bought a 2 din dvd player , 4 speakers, flip out dvd player, and i had my subs and 2 amps, almost all brand new in box. lol iwoulda cried if they got to those. even the deck already set up was untouched. oh and i also found a brand new chevy equinox that was broken down near my car, its front left wheel was broken off and just laying near the car, fenders were all messed up and it had no licence plates. my guess is that it was stolen and they drove it too roughly to the point wheel snapped off and then my car was the only one there so they tried to steal it thinking the set of keys i had visible were the ones.

·
Registered
304 Posts
I always like when the story goes that way and the theives end up with nothing.

·
Old Age Sux
1,602 Posts
Years ago I had my apartment buglarized and the feeling of a stranger going through your things is terrible. As far as my cars are concerned, I don't keep anything in them that I care about losing. Plus I'm lucky to have a locked garage. My son in Boston has had his car broken into and also vandalized. It really pisses you off, so I feel your pain!!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
my car got broken into the other day while it was parked behind a furniture store i deliver for. who ever it was broke the back door little window and went thru all of my car. cost me 150 to fix and tint that little window. the tinter told me that theives ussualy break that window inorder to steal the car. if they just wanted to steal stuff inside the car they would break any big window but i guess they broke the small window so they could get away with the car and not be bait. they stole a set of keys that i leave in my car belonging to my dads car which has also a key for my house. ive changed my locks ever since. lucky me they nvr opened my trunk lol, i just had bought a 2 din dvd player , 4 speakers, flip out dvd player, and i had my subs and 2 amps, almost all brand new in box. lol iwoulda cried if they got to those. even the deck already set up was untouched. oh and i also found a brand new chevy equinox that was broken down near my car, its front left wheel was broken off and just laying near the car, fenders were all messed up and it had no licence plates. my guess is that it was stolen and they drove it too roughly to the point wheel snapped off and then my car was the only one there so they tried to steal it thinking the set of keys i had visible were the ones.
While homeowners insurance won't cover damage to the auto itself, many policies will provide some coverage for personal items that are stolen from your car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts