B15 Sentra Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Okay so, I was right. The gearbox was changed to a 5 speed. I calls up the guy who sold it to me, and he's willing to pay to change it back to 6 speed. Is it worth changing back? Or should I keep 5 speed?

·
the only 500whp spec-v
1,184 Posts
if hell pay to go back to 6 then do it. if you dont youl face the same prbolem with the next buyer. IIRC the 5 speed was only better at the drag strip.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Getting my car back tomorrow morning :) He changed the transmission back to a 6 speed (Rebuilt tranny), also replaced my clutch for free, AND 4 brand new winters (But they're 15s). I guess my mags arent going on this winter :p Oh by the way, the five speed transmission that was on the car was an altima's tranny, that's why it fit so well.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ok so IM TOTALLY PISSED! Now that I’ve read these comments I now know that I’ve bought a car that does not have the 6 speed in it but a 5 speed. 🤬🤬🤬 WHY WOULD ANYONE SWAP THAT OUT? So retorted... and I’m even more retarded for not driving it and trying to put it in the 6th before bringing it home and finding this out 🙄

21 - 25 of 25 Posts