B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of any good Canadian auto part web sites? I've looked around, can't seem to find one. Also, what are the best stores to buy parts in the Toronto area?

·
Registered
17 Posts
I saw a place on Warden north of Eglinton. I saw it on the way to the dealership, but I couldn't find it while coming back. The sign must be easier to see when you're coming south.

·
Registered
331 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
check out this new magazine: Performance Auto and Sound, its a Canadian aftermarket car magazine so 90% of the ads are from Canadian stores (mostly within Toronto and Montreal). It is a new magazine so its a bit difficult to get, but its worth looking around. So if you happen to pass by a Tower Records or Indigo check it out

·
Registered
17 Posts
SentraRacer said:
check out this new magazine: Performance Auto and Sound, its a Canadian aftermarket car magazine so 90% of the ads are from Canadian stores (mostly within Toronto and Montreal). It is a new magazine so its a bit difficult to get, but its worth looking around. So if you happen to pass by a Tower Records or Indigo check it out
I just picked one up today, I'm happy to see all the Canadian content in it. Not bad, but the current issue seems o be more centered around car audio than performance. My other gripe is that amlost every car is a honda that they cover in there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts