B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of 195/55/15 tires with 15" Konig Divas sitting in my garage right now. I used them on my civic for just about 3 months and they are in perfect condition. I was wondering if they would fit on a Se with PP. I know it comes with 16" so thats why I am wondering if they would be ok. Also is there anyone who could use photoshop and put the divas from the link below onto a black sentra se? I would love to see what they look like. Thanks for all the help

Here is the link to the pic. That is my 97 Civic Ex coupe in it.
http://members3.clubphoto.com/casual238359/97_Civic_Ex_Coupe/photo28.jpg

·
Registered
605 Posts
I am pretty sure they will fit. The SE w/o pp has 15s. I can't photoshop it for you, but just jack up your car and install them.

------------------
SR20DE..Sorry Si guys.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Yes the lug patterns are the same. I've switched wheels from my brother's 00 civic hatch to my car, to see what they would look like before.
I did a search at the tirerack and 195/55/15 have a smaller tire sidewall than factory original, which is 195/60/15. This will most likely affect your speedo and mileage, but I don't think it would be a drastic change.
I would wait for a few more opinions, because I think some of the other board members have a bit more experience regarding this. But I think I'm on the right track.

------------------
2001 Blackout SE w/ PP, sunroof, debadged...more to come

·
Registered
816 Posts
I'm sorry Nismogirl. The lug patterns are not the same. The Civics are 4x100 and the B15 Sentra has 4x114.3 which is what the Accord and Preludes use (the older ones anyway). Anyway, you don't want to put 15's on the SE...stay with the 16's and later on, get different rims if you don't like the stockers.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Radiumjohn beet me to it but the SE does use the 4x114 bolt pattern....

------------------

CAR:
Black 2k SE Performance/package

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back(in the mail)......
CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1428062&a=10696175

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys,I just wanted to know if they would fit b.c I'm gonna sell them if they didn't. So it looks like I will have to sell them as well as my car lol.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks. They now offer these rims in 17's that will fit my car. I really loved them on the civic and I'm thinking about maybe getting 17's for my new car. Thanks again

------------------
2001 Blackout Se with PP

1 - 8 of 8 Posts