B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a ??? for you audio gods out there. What company produces the subs for these companies:

-Audiomobile
-Oz
-american bass
-Eclipse
-Kove
-Elemental Designs
-Lightning Audio
-Rockford
-Sunfire

These companies design what they want and this "mystery" company makes them.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Jack_beene said:
I have a ??? for you audio gods out there. What company produces the subs for these companies:

-Audiomobile
-Oz
-american bass
-Eclipse
-Kove
-Elemental Designs
-Lightning Audio
-Rockford
-Sunfire

These companies design what they want and this "mystery" company makes them.
Isn't it the mother company of Cadence Sound?

·
Boost Addict
3,414 Posts
rockford fosgate has its own manufactering company called rockford courbineau its in michigan. there are only three plants in the us that make speakers stillwater designs(kicker) rockford and I can't remember the other company. All speakers that are made in the us are produced at one of these plants. This may have changed since 1999 when I stopped doing car audio for a living.

·
Registered
144 Posts
JL makes their speakers in Florida. Memphis makes their subs in...Memphis.

·
OT Whore
4,411 Posts
He asked a single question, why is everyone responding about other companies that aren't even in his list? Secondly.. many of you are listing who owns what company, which has nothing to do with the post.

Oh.. and I already answered the question, so the posting can stop :)

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Let me restate that. This company HAS produced subs for all of those companies....

·
Registered
204 Posts
Boston acoustics builds there own subs also. They always have

·
Theory freak learning...
3,920 Posts
My Spec-V with the sport package (Audio fanatic + security in US) have the "Rockford Fosgate audio package". Well, on every parts of it (headunit, sub enclosure, amp, rear speakers, etc..) we can clearly read CLARION on it. So I guess Clarion make stuff for Rockford Fosgate...

·
3.5 PWN3S JOOH!
1,073 Posts
Who cares?

·
Still Faster Then You...
1,465 Posts
there are more then 3 speaker plants in the US, all the oens listen above, plus i knwo for a fact Image Dynamics makes all their speakers in house, i have been to their plant, its not very big, but there output is small and quality controlled.

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
u say quality controlled...lol

ISO I think not..ISO is the standardization that makes sure for every lets say 10 items 1 is defective. No one out there is in the audio world. I think JL wanted to but they didnt for the price reasons.

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
DevlynSyde said:
What in gods green earth are you talking about? Or was this just another way to have JL in a post?
Not at all, i guess you have no idea what ISO is...lol

http://www.iso.ch/iso/en/ISOOnline.openerpage

There make sure for every so many units only a certain % are bad. It would be good if these guys would join but you can control how long a capacitor could/will last so its hard to say there will be so many bad for every 1000 units.

·
OT Whore
4,411 Posts
PhatVSpec said:
Not at all, i guess you have no idea what ISO is...lol

http://www.iso.ch/iso/en/ISOOnline.openerpage

There make sure for every so many units only a certain % are bad. It would be good if these guys would join but you can control how long a capacitor could/will last so its hard to say there will be so many bad for every 1000 units.
Alright, once again your smug comments are misplaced. First off, the point was that the post had nothing to do with the thread.

Second, have YOU any idea what the ISO is? Maybe you should reread the page you linked.

You're smug attitude coupled with not really knowing jack about what you post really is annoying.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts