B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is this club just for folks with modded rides or can a poor fellow like myself with a stock '04 1.8s join up? Maybe some of you guys here in hawaii can direct me to cheap rims and other cheap stuff for my ride.

·
Registered
12 Posts
as long as you drive a b15, actually you don't even need a sentra, Royce, John, Mike Nino and the lists goes on.

Check out the post for the meet/cruise on Sat August 14. You can get a chance to meet us and see what we are about.

·
Registered
47 Posts
you have to add that we had b15s before....... welcome garrick

·
Registered
107 Posts
yeah...ain't nothing wrong with the 1.8S...hahah right now i'm rockin a XE ( same as a 1.8...no S)

·
I have more SPL than WHP
288 Posts
Garrick,

I saw your post about the CAI. I don't know if the intake design changed for the 04 model, but what I did was purchase a 00-01 SE AEM intake and a Place Racing MAF adapter.

OH! by the way, welcome.

·
CluB15 Photographer
267 Posts
Hey man...welcome and hope to see you on the 14th.:)

·
Satisfied for now....
106 Posts
yeah nino has a point we all had b15's at one point in time ... all the old timers can remember the smokey beast with the infamous oil leak !!!

hahaha

·
Registered
12 Posts
I can remember being blessed by the smokey beast. So whats the new ride a R34 Turbo Skyline?

Did John(ifnek) ever have a B15? He owns our 1/4 mile time list. He taught me how to put on willwood brakes and take them back off again. Sorry Jarod

·
Registered
47 Posts
i believe jon (infek) and palaban (richie) are the only ones who never had a b15. and yes i do remember going to battle with the smokey beast and praying that it wouldn't hook up at the line so that i could still keep the fastest b15 quarter mile title :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts