B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys I'm tired of a freaking seperate switch for my fog lights I was wondering if I could splice my factory fog light harness and attach the wires? I notice I may need a relay how much these are?

BTW- I keep on blowing fuses so I'm fed up with it just going to hook it up. Also how do I rewire my fogs so they come on with my panel lights?

I searched and came up with nothing.

·
Registered
5,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just saw it lol, but guys I want them to come on with my panel lights and I want to know if its possible to cut the wires off the factory wiring harness and tied my fog light wires into them.

What is the relay for the fog lights needed in the left fuse box?

·
Al, The Ignorant Fcuk
9,081 Posts
Don't forget its illegal and if they catch it at inspection it won't pass. Probably unlikely though. :) Wait maybe its not. Its just illegal to have fogs on without headlights. :)

·
Tired...New Father
1,693 Posts
I thought you had now decided not to mess w/ your DD at all given problems you have run into and the need for a vehicle in working order to do school etc.
To be honest I think that you and electronic modifications were not meant to be. I would personally leave well enough alone. I'm sure you've heard the saying "if it ain't broke....". Good luck in your endeavours.

·
blah......
757 Posts
adc100 said:
Don't forget its illegal and if they catch it at inspection it won't pass. Probably unlikely though. :) Wait maybe its not. Its just illegal to have fogs on without headlights. :)

I think it depends on where your at... I've been pulled over before for having my fog lights on while living in PA... didnt say anything about being illegal. It was just getting dark enought to turn on my headlights.. turned on my headlights and went on my way.

I was also pulled over in Philly... they dont like fog lights period...I had headlights and fogs on...

·
Registered
5,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
SE R SpecV OmSi said:
its just illegal to have fogs with high beams ;)...
Hehe whoops. :D I drive people crazy since they are so bright, but cops can't pull me over their not illegal in AL.

BTW- What inspection? :D AL doesn't have any at all.

Well I'm just tired of having to flip the switch to turn on my fogs when I could just turn on my lights period. I barely ride with my high beams unless I'm on a backroad and like the only car out there. What pisses me off is people tell me to turn off my high beams when I don't even have them on they ain't used to my Silverstars or Cyber Whites...so I get the pleasure of blinding them once to show my high beams are not on. I did get kinda in trouble when this cop was there blinking his high beams on and off to tell me to dim my highs when I was on lows so I blinded him a nice long one because he wouldn't stop hitting the dayum high beams. But he pulled me over said they were illegal I told him to contact my cousin Shane on the radio since Shane is a higher authority than our new town cop. State Trooper overrules a town cop especially one that is a John Wayne. Pays off to have a cousin who grew up in Ranburne and is a State Trooper.

·
Registered
132 Posts
SilverSleeper86 said:
Hehe whoops. :D I drive people crazy since they are so bright, but cops can't pull me over their not illegal in AL.

BTW- What inspection? :D AL doesn't have any at all.

Well I'm just tired of having to flip the switch to turn on my fogs when I could just turn on my lights period. I barely ride with my high beams unless I'm on a backroad and like the only car out there. What pisses me off is people tell me to turn off my high beams when I don't even have them on they ain't used to my Silverstars or Cyber Whites...so I get the pleasure of blinding them once to show my high beams are not on. I did get kinda in trouble when this cop was there blinking his high beams on and off to tell me to dim my highs when I was on lows so I blinded him a nice long one because he wouldn't stop hitting the dayum high beams. But he pulled me over said they were illegal I told him to contact my cousin Shane on the radio since Shane is a higher authority than our new town cop. State Trooper overrules a town cop especially one that is a John Wayne. Pays off to have a cousin who grew up in Ranburne and is a State Trooper.

STFU already!! Geez.

·
Registered
39 Posts
you can get a ticket for flashing your high beams at someone, it's funny that a cop did that to you. If it ever happens again let him know the courteous way is to quickly turn your lights off then on again. Screw them though, I'm a flasher.

·
Registered
176 Posts
i would not be proud of a state that did not require a state insp. i would not wanna be driving fast next or in behind a car that is unsafe for the roads. inspections are good for our safety. may be because i'm a DOT inspector.

·
Registered
176 Posts
well me not really personally but if everyone worldwide did'nt run cats it would be a very hard place to breathe, as far a tinted windows that a law that is different from state to state, as far as me my mods are high quality upgrades that meet my local laws. buy good **** and u wont have any problems.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.