B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Man-Whore
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know where to find the tools to lookup scrap yards on the net...
can anybody here point me in the direction of a crashed 2004 Sentra (any model).

thanks

·
Man-Whore
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Phill The Thril said:
lol
Paraskass may I ask why?
I want to get the front grill.
Hacksaw the plastic grill out of the CLIP-ON frame... insert a mesh grill into the original frame and just clip it back in.

It will be the nicest, cleanest looking grill for the 2004 because it will be perfect fit.

·
Gatineau Dirties? Where?
536 Posts
Paraskass said:
I want to get the front grill.
Hacksaw the plastic grill out of the CLIP-ON frame... insert a mesh grill into the original frame and just clip it back in.

It will be the nicest, cleanest looking grill for the 2004 because it will be perfect fit.
Well ok,
What happened to your grill??

I really dought you'll be able to find undamaged grill for an 04 that's been written off dude.
Try the body shop at your local dealer, they have lot's of parts hanging around

Good luck

You see I'm not always an a-$$..... ;)
lol

P

·
Man-Whore
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hehe
maybe I'll find a 2004 that's been rammed sideways or demolished in the back.

My grill is fine. I am making a custom one, but I think modding a stock one is the best option. I just don't want to fugg up my own ;)

·
122 Hours Of Fear
13,552 Posts
Paraskass said:
hehe
maybe I'll find a 2004 that's been rammed sideways or demolished in the back.

My grill is fine. I am making a custom one, but I think modding a stock one is the best option. I just don't want to fugg up my own ;)
Go ahead and use your own , if XE/GXE/SE/SE-R/Spec-V and even SE-L owners can do it , so can you . :)

·
Man-Whore
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
oh yeah, I could to that.

But it's not the same.... it's not like oh I'll replace it with mesh... If i screw up, we are talking 250$ Canadian for a new grill.

I am building my custom grill on the side, without even touching my stock one. I would just like to work on a stock one aswell and compare the finished product...

·
Theory freak learning...
3,920 Posts
I know 2004 1.8/1.8S and SE-R/Spec-V don't have the same exact grill. Would it matter for you?

And if I found what you are looking for, I let you know ;)

·
Man-Whore
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
the grill is not the same, but the bumper and molding around the grill is the same, so no problema my friend.

thanks angel

1 - 14 of 14 Posts