B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the topic says it all.........are there any out there??????

------------------
2001 Black Sentra SE with Performance Package, JWT pop cone intake, neon ground effects, clear turn signal bulbs, razo carbon pedals, neon cable interior kit :eek:) CUSTOM grille

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just to clear this up i'm talking about cam shaft kits......like for the dohc

------------------
2001 Black Sentra SE with Performance Package, JWT pop cone intake, neon ground effects, clear turn signal bulbs, razo carbon pedals, neon cable interior kit :eek:) CUSTOM grille

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hokemon:
Well the topic says it all.........are there any out there??????

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cam Shafts? I hear that they might be on the works, but nothing is out as of yet.

------------------
Marvin
-2000 Sentra SE w/Performance Package, Sunroof, 5 Spd, Avalanche
Current mods: Gas Cap Holder
Future mods:pR CAI, Stromung Cat-Back Exhaust System
-Previous Owner 1995 Sentra GXE, w/mods, Auto, Maroon

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Who's in the process of making them??? Cuz I hear this is an awesome mod!!!

------------------

G

·
Jim Wolf Technology. The new head on the B15 requires different cams than the previous generation models. I can't imagine they are that different, so hopefully they will be out soon. Be prepared to spend big bucks on them though. They aren't cheap.

------------------
2001 SE, P/P, 5 spd Cloud White.
MODS:
- Stromung Stainless Cat-back. (In a UPS truck...again)
- Hotshot CAI (In a Fed Ex Truck...again)
Click HERE To Visit My Website!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Actually Maxximtl, they probably will take longer than you think. As most of you know the new SR20 incorporates roller rocker arms and a lightened valvetrain compared to the old SR20's. A completely different cam design will have to be used because of these two facts. I belive this issue was brought up in the June 2000 SCC. This is a must have issue for all Sentra SE owners.

------------------
rschauby

2001 Sentra SE w/PP auto (radium)
1998 SE-R 5spd

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rschauby:
Actually Maxximtl, they probably will take longer than you think. As most of you know the new SR20 incorporates roller rocker arms and a lightened valvetrain compared to the old SR20's. A completely different cam design will have to be used because of these two facts. I belive this issue was brought up in the June 2000 SCC. This is a must have issue for all Sentra SE owners.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Definitely man! This issue helped me decide to finally get my SE. I still heard that the cams are on the way or being figured out. Let's hope SCC comes out with the latest info for us!

------------------
Marvin
-2000 Sentra SE w/Performance Package, Sunroof, 5 Spd, Avalanche
Current mods: Gas Cap Holder
Future mods:pR CAI, Stromung Cat-Back Exhaust System
-Previous Owner 1995 Sentra GXE, w/mods, Auto, Maroon

1 - 8 of 8 Posts