B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can you answer this question pr asked me???.,..........

> That is exactly what I thought! I am glad you confirmed that for me...I just
> didn't want to go out on a limb and assume anything!!! Your name is listed
> with me as Scott Hoch...same person???
>
> Turns out that the intake for the 2.0 is the same as for the 1.8 except that
> the MAF adapter is a smaller version of the one for the 2.0. We CNC Machine
> these in our own facility here so we will run them in a day or so to
> complete your order. I am just waiting to get an actual size tracing from a
> customer, but if you or anyone else you know with a 1.8 can trace the exact
> outline and bolt pattern on a sheet of paper, we can expedite the matter by
> not having to wait on this one customer who tested the tube....he is having
> finals right now so that is why he has been delayed in tracing it. Let me
> know...

And yeah, I did reassure him in BOLD letters that I had a 2.0!!!! That would've sucked huh? But I would still like to help him out with his question so if anyone feels like doing a ten minute measurement we'd appreciate it.........Thanks!!!!!!!

·
Registered
111 Posts
hey i have a 1.8L and i think i am the only one to have a PR CAI for a 2.0L. the fit is exact, dousnt seem to be too small or big. of cousre i dont know what the MAF adapter thingy is but i have the 2.0L CAI and it feels good and everything, but if i can help an any way just let me know. i have pics of the CAI in, but i dont now how to post on here, so just email me and let me know if u wnat me to send them.

also, is it normal to be able to move the tubeing up and down, like u can pull it towards you and back. i still dont know how to bolt it down so u dont have to here the rattling, please give me any info on that. thanks

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
sinner said:
those POS P.R. people. the told me that i had to wait a week before sending cause some dude was comming in to get an install and i had to wait to make sure it fit. POS !
Dude, he's hooking you up actually, I've been talking to him and he, well he/she, is definately very cool. They're making sure it fits your car to a tee for max HP and minimal problems. (just so you know :D )

BTW - I gave him the link to this page so he could see answers to the question ^

·
Registered
268 Posts
they contacted me too about the MAF size. I am thinking of going down to them on the coming Friday as they said they will need a GXE as a test car. I am still waiting for their reply tho...

ok....only 7 hours drive to get to them....:eek:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts