B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought we could play this too..lol. There probably wont be many responses since there are hardly any modded out of the blue colored Sentras...but what the **** i dont care. Post some pics if you have them :)

Heres my 2001 SE (dirty as hell)

·
300+whp
3,418 Posts
haha this is funny... and interesting at the same time

we need to call out all the Granites soon ;)

·
Banned
2,745 Posts
you could always join the Vibrant blue army if you're too small to form your own. i promise you'll be the "Out Of the Blue Divison"!
let me know :)

·
Banned
2,745 Posts
alright, so in your sig just put "VBA" or "Vibrant Blue Army, Out Of the Blue Divison", and you'll be in like flin

·
Registered
320 Posts
Immoble said:
haha this is funny... and interesting at the same time

we need to call out all the Granites soon ;)
No no no, we need a Bronze Shimmer tread, I think I'm the only one with this color combo!!!

:(

·
Registered
5,516 Posts
Jurrell said:
No no no, we need a Bronze Shimmer tread, I think I'm the only one with this color combo!!!

:(
Got pics?! :)

Anyways, let's see some out of the blue pics fellas...

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
diwun67 said:
Anyways, let's see some out of the blue pics fellas...
WHat he said. I took a few new pics of my car so i will just have to post them when i get home since NO other Out of the blue B15s want to post and just be jerks!..lol

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
I don't there any that many "out of the blue" sentra's out there, but us granite guys are huge!

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
NOONE wants to see Mystic green Bode :rolleyes: LOL. Anyways I am now accepting paypal payments for thread jacks ;)...LOL i hate all you Out of the blue owners for not posting pics and making me look like a big dumb a.ss lol

1 - 20 of 36 Posts