B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Information intelligence
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last year before MSV went down a lot of us west coast guys had set up a mega meet at Morro rock, CA. We'd like to do it again this year in hopes of a bigger turn out. The main thread is located at thespecvboard.com http://thespecvboard.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=141&t=3760

However you don't have to go to the forum for updates. This post will be updated regularly on where to meet up and all the relevant info. The folllowing info is copied from the thread above.

**sidenote** Hotel information, has yet to be determined since we're trying to get a group discount for members either coming far or coming in from out of state as soon as that's determined it will be posted on here. If your planning on attending or have any concerns feel free to contact me on here or post your concern below. Thanks. Pics below are from last years meet.

What: Cali Mega Meet
Where: Morro Bay Rock
When: July 31, 2010

Food: We will be setting up a donation paypal account for Food/drinks/etc.

Door prizes: Last year omar has the awesome Idea for door prizes, it went great and everyone had a blast. I think we should do the same, so lets gather idea's on this.

Thank you for looking, please post and questions concerns you have.

Specv118

Last Years results :)
Most of the cars, yes there where much more

·
Registered
17 Posts
BUMP THIS IS HAPPENING, IF YOURE GOING, AND NEED A HOTEL

heres the info
The Carlton Hotel
6005 El Camino Real
Atascadero, CA 93422

http://www.the-carlton.com/

Price:
1 King Bed
110+tax per room per night

2 Queen Beds
120+tax per room per night

Deposit:
At least one night's stay as a deposit due at booking before rooms can be booked, THIS IS NOT WAIVABLE(my inner jew tried to make it happen but to no avail lol) In example:1bed =110+tax deposit, 2bed =120+tax deposit, if staying two nights, the second night would be due at checkout

this will need to be done with a credit card/debit card

Who to call to set up reservations
Phone:
805-461-5100

Toll Free:
877-204-9830

Let them know, You're calling in regards to a group rate, set up by Omar, for the 2010 Sentra Mega Meet

·
HI Jess
1,906 Posts
no better time to meet some people. just go

·
OGT in 92 from the 1st EP
976 Posts
Bumpin this to see if any bay area people are down to caravan.

I'll be leaving Friday the 30th around noon from the east bay and traveling down 101, so anyone else along that route that would like to meet up let me know!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts