B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I know this has probably been asked before but is there a site that shows exactly how to install a CAI on our cars? If not can someone who has done it post it on the board for me? I did the install on my civic but I am sure it will be different on the Sentra.

I want to get the PRI CAI and I am just wondering exactly how hard it is to install. Also how much is it and how can I get in contact with PRI?

Ok now that I am getting anoying lol. Does anyone have pics of the PRI CAI installed that I can check out. Thanks

Sorry for so many questions.

------------------
2001 Blackout Se with PP

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Ok for starters the install is fairly simple you first strip the entire stock air box out then the first tube gets mounted to the throttle body the Stock AFM then the AFM adapter plate connects to that then the next tube goes down into the wheel well which you need to open the hole a bit for the tube to fit and the filter goes at the end in the wheel well,,,,,Those are just basic instructions if I screwed antyhing up Please correct me.....But to install it,,,,it's really not that bad at all...

You can contact Placer Racing direct at www.placeracing.com there you can order or get the phone number...

I don't have pics yet of mine but i will soon but here's a link to Maxx's thread he posted about his bad Hotshot CAI but you can see the pics of a CAI installed to get the general idea... http://www.b15sentra.net/ubb/Forum6/HTML/000331.html

------------------

CAR:
Black 2k SE Performance/package

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back,Place Racing CAI

*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*

***My Website***

1 - 2 of 2 Posts