B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The owner of my local speed shop said that a cold air intake is just set further away from the engine making the air temp. less, i.e. cold air, and he said that you really shouldn't drive a car with a CAI in the rain since its lower towards the ground and will suck in water. Can anybody clerify his comments before i decide to mod?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks

Thanks man, i'm new to the mod game, and i'm just trying to find out all the fact before i decide to mod my car.

·
Registered
72 Posts
the colder the better...

Just making the air colder.. cold air is more dense..from a CAI therefore more for the engine to use... unlike warm air from a POP

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
I have a CAI in my car and I will not worry about it what so ever....

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
brands???

what brands do you recommend/who makes the best CAI?

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
Hey Drew, what's up man? Definitely try searching for these topics. You've probably missed a bunch of topics concerning all your modding needs. As for cold air intakes, I would definitely go with Place Racing. I didn't have a problem with the install and it's a great addition to your car as a first mod.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
repeats

Sorry for the repeats guys, i'm new to the site this week, i'll try searching before i post, Thankx again -Drew

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
Re: repeats

drew0305 said:
Sorry for the repeats guys, i'm new to the site this week, i'll try searching before i post, Thankx again -Drew
It's cool man, check it all the sites I have posted in your other thread. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts