·
Registered
194 Posts
read it i would get one lol

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not to worry. My friend actually got rid of his Passat because it was flooding. Everytime it rained, the entire carpet would turn into a swamp and the dealership couldn't figure out where it was coming from. The car was in the shop for about 2 of the last 3 months he owned it for various problems and the flooding was never fixed. The interior was pretty nice, as well as the drive, but I will never own a VW due to his experience.

He also just got off the phone with the dealership and they have about 4 Sentras left to giveaway, however the deal does not apply to purchasing a Sentra and getting another one for free. It has to be a model that's displayed in their showroom (350Z, Quest, Maxima, and Altima, I think).

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
i bought my car at nissan 46... im headed up there right now to tell them i want a v6 alti in stick, with a free sentra... seriously im leaving now

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
03blackout said:
i bought my car at nissan 46... im headed up there right now to tell them i want a v6 alti in stick, with a free sentra... seriously im leaving now
Good luck, man! Hopefully you can get in on the giveaway! :)

·
Registered
102 Posts
damn my fam is looking to get a quest heheh.. wonder if the deal is still going on and if it is as legit as they say.

·
200,000?
1,448 Posts
wtf! thats like .5 miles from me here in my office. and i just bought a new Sentra. would have been hot getting a base 350z and a specV and selling one of them. :(

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
they wouldnt give you a spec-v, I can garuntee it.

·
King of OT
5,210 Posts
They're more than likely getting rid of the 03 XE/GXE's. I mean who wants to buy a "new" 03 when 05's are coming out...

·
Registered
5,516 Posts
pugnex said:
They're more than likely getting rid of the 03 XE/GXE's. I mean who wants to buy a "new" 03 when 05's are coming out...
That would be crazy if a dealer actually had some '03's left over :eek: but it also seems to be the most logical reasoning as to why they're offering that giveaway

1 - 15 of 15 Posts