B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I still didn't purchase any sort of aftermarket bulbs for my car. I don't want those Xenon's that are blue in color...I want those that are BRIGHT WHITE...more like CLEAR. Anyone know who makes these BRIGHT white that hurts your eyes when you see the car coming?

PIAA's make them but they aren't really bright. Thanks

------------------
"ya nahmean?"
------------------
2001 Sentra SE w/PP Granite, Manual,
20% Tinted Windows, Alpine CDA-7965
Unit, PPI PC6600 Amp, Custom Short Shifter

Waamm!
[email protected]

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
the ones you are talking about are an actual HID kit and they run about $500-1000 dollars,,,,the only thing you can do is buy a set of Super whites that give your car a whiter light rather that the yellowish stock bulbs....i am using the APC bulbs which are alot cheaper than the PIAA's are and look just as well......

------------------
Black 2k SE Performance/package with 17x7 Konig-Caffeine's,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,remote starter,and Tint,APC Super white headlights and fogs,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,and soon to be added Stromung cat-back......

CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1428062&a=10696175

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Enemigo mentioned to me these bulbs that he got off of ebay...they were from japan but I don't remember the name. He got them for cheap as hell price but I don't know if they are bright white or what.

Enemigo, if you see this...e-mail me back son.

------------------
"ya nahmean?"
------------------

Waamm!
[email protected]

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
i remeber what he was saying but for the life of me i can't remember the name as well.....

------------------

Black 2k SE Performance/package with 17x7 Konig-Caffeine's,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,remote starter,and Tint,APC Super white headlights and fogs,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,and soon to be added Stromung cat-back......

CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1428062&a=10696175

G

·
I'd beware of a lot of the "hyperwhite" bulbs. Everyone that I know that bought them has had one or both burn out in 1~3 months. They are of very poor quality.

However, several people have had good experience with Hella lights. That is what I am planning on buying. I'm trying to find out if they make a driving light that is of the same diameter of the stock fog's. I'm not sure what I am going to do with the headlights right now.

------------------
2001 SE
P/P, 5 spd.
Cloud White

MODS:
------
- Stromung Stainless Cat-back. (In Production.)
- Hotshot CAI (In Production.)

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
what do the Hella's run per bulb????

------------------

·
Registered
259 Posts
i have Xenon super whites. i believe i paid $60 for the headlamps. the fogs are the same price. they are stock wattage but are brighter and much more clear.

------------------
MY PAGE

·
Registered
57 Posts
I just got Nokya brand bulbs for the headlights and fogs. I installed the headlights today and they look pretty sweet. Look a lot better than the stocks, I'll try and post some pics up later on tonight.

------------------
2k Sentra SE Manual w/PP - Black

·
Former Boosted B15
1,652 Posts
Whats up yallz.... Well the bulbs i got were from this store in Seattle. But you can get anyone off the internet for cheap. Most of them come with lifetime warrenty. I have warrenty on all my bulbs. It all depends on the seller on Ebay if you get warrenty. I don't know the name of the bulbs because its all in japanese. I will inquire for all of you if you want me to. and Chino...

There are very bright!

------------------

Sportin Da ILL 2000 SE, Greddy Exhaust, HID Hyperwhite Head bulbs, Turn Signals, and Fogs, Free Intake Mod, Custom Made Grill, Vinyl Eye lids, Gas Cap holder, Sound system w/Amp, 1 1/2" Dome Tweets, and Sub...BOOM!

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Enemigo, this saturday you are going to help me order that sh*t aight? I'll have some bread left over after bills.

i'll holla at you soon

------------------
"ya nahmean?"
------------------

Waamm!
[email protected]

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Chino are you gonna get the superwhite front turns too????? i have them and enemigo does and they look sweet.....let me know and i can get them for from a shop next to my house that sells them......

------------------

·
Former Boosted B15
1,652 Posts
No doubt!... I am a little strung up on this internet deal... I am moving to Hawaii in a week and I am using my works computer. Drop me a line on Friday and we'll take it from there....

[email protected]

------------------

Sportin Da ILL 2000 SE, Greddy Exhaust, HID Hyperwhite Head bulbs, Turn Signals, and Fogs, Free Intake Mod, Custom Made Grill, Vinyl Eye lids, Gas Cap holder, Sound system w/Amp, 1 1/2" Dome Tweets, and Sub...BOOM!

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sentra Styling, yeah those too. Enemigo showed me his bulbs ... headlights, rear turning lights and fog lights...all 6 bulbs for 40bucks from ebay...hope to order them this saturday.

SentraStyling, how do they look? specifictly if you can. And also...how can I get my front corner amber .. clear? I wouldn't like that orange light showing when i get the white bulbs. I want to change my front lights like the Millenia when you see it at night...everything is clear white.

------------------
"ya nahmean?"
------------------

Waamm!
[email protected]

·
Former Boosted B15
1,652 Posts
The only problem with that Chino is that damn reflector. My corner is hyperwhite, but the refelctor is still there. I never tired to take it out. I might try something when i get to Hawaii though.

------------------

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
chino,,,when you have the hyper white bulbs in the amber reflector doesn't really show threw,,,it's pretty weird but I think enemigo can vouch for that........

------------------

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
i looked for a way to get them out before and came out empty handed but will look again

------------------

G

·
Enemigo- What Island will you be on? I lived on the Big Island (In Kailua-Kona) for 5 years.

------------------
2001 SE
P/P, 5 spd.
Cloud White

MODS:
------
- Stromung Stainless Cat-back. (In Production.)
- Hotshot CAI (In Production.)

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
chino that's not a bad deal all 6 bulbs for 40 bucks.....

------------------

·
Former Boosted B15
1,652 Posts
Oahu.... I am going to be stationed at Camp Smith.... Do you know where thats at? Not to far from H3. Hopefully you can show me the Nissan Scene out there!!!

------------------

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
i sure don't but enemigo i still think your a lucky bastard

------------------

1 - 20 of 46 Posts