B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
14.09 @ 95.53mph!!
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have been looking around and cant find any cross drilled/slotted rotors for specvs with the brembo option...I am guessing they dont make any...bc everywhere I look where people claim they have them, all it says is for specv, but doesnt distinguish between the brembo and non-brembo...

·
14.09 @ 95.53mph!!
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
...so I take it nobody makes crossed drilled or slotted rotors for the brembo specvs?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Ive been waiting for this for awhile. You would think they would of already brought them out for us. We are pretty much soliciting for there company with there big beautiful gold painted calipers. The only reason why i want them is they look so great..... Oh and yes, happy birthday to me..... :)

·
Registered
176 Posts
i did all the research and as of today they still dont make a brembo 11 inch cross drilled rotor u can buy a plain one from nissan and have it crossed drilled and slotted but it still would rust on the edges after they get wet. brembo mfg. says whenever it comes available from brembo u have to go thru nismo or nissan to get one. that really sucks. :rolleyes:

·
Knight Rider!!
2,193 Posts
its cause nissan wants money, thats the only reason they are doing that. Look at honda/acura, they will warranty anything that comes from comptech. doesn't matter what product, who installed it, they will keep ur car warranty as long as its comptech. now why can't nissan have that.....

·
Registered
437 Posts
I have Brembo cross-drilled rotors on all four corners (with Hawk pads) for my 2004 SpecV, but I don't have the Brembo option, so they're stock size. It's weird that Brembo doesn't make rotors for the Brembo option, because Hawk makes pads for that option already! :)

·
Fast **** box
2,005 Posts
That is why you get a non brembo V, then you have options. JJ guys. I'm about to go drilled and slotted myself, it'll be roughly the cost of the factory upgrade.

·
Theory freak learning...
3,920 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts