1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check out http://www.brembo.com/prod_highperform.html#nissan

2000> Sentra SE! 328mm brakes!

that's 13 inches my friends!
I don't know if the kit requires a new master cylinder or anything, the page is fairly new

------------------
2001 Sentra SE w/ PP, Cajun Spice, Canadian Spec.

G

·
I'd hate to see the price tag on that kit. *eek* Didn't the SEMA car have a Brembo kit on it? I had once heard is was the same as the G20 kit. Hmmmm...

Anyone dare to call to find out the price? I'll put in a vote of $1800. I don't know if they would fit underneath 16" wheels either. You might need to go to 17's.

------------------
2001 SE
P/P, 5 spd.
Cloud White

MODS:
------
- Stromung Stainless Cat-back. (On The Way!!)
- Hotshot CAI (At The Coaters.)

[This message has been edited by maxximtl (edited February 09, 2001).]

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
I got 17's
but i'm not sure I'd be willing to spend that on a brake kit....but it does look nice

------------------

CAR:
Black 2k SE Performance/package

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back(in the mail)......
CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1428062&a=10696175

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
Yeah Max, I noticed the part number for ours is the same as the G20's. That's a lot of money to be spending on brakes, at least for my pockets. I'm thinking that would be one of my way later mods.

------------------
Marvin
-2000 Sentra SE w/Performance Package, Sunroof, 5 Spd, Avalanche
Future mods:pR CAI, Stromung Cat-Back Exhaust System
-Previous Owner 1995 Sentra GXE, w/mods, Auto, Maroon

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
ok i went to the distributers list and went to the http://www.racetechnologies.com/Brembo.htm#Nissan site and they had them listed under the Infinity same part# 111.6015A and they run $2595.00,,,,,OUCH thats a hard hit.....

------------------

CAR:

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back(in the mail)......
CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1428062&a=10696175

G

·
I look at it this way. The stock brakes can lock up the wheels no problem. What more do I have to gain by installing the Brembo's? hehe. I guess they would be more fade resistant, but I don't drive that crazy.

------------------
2001 SE
P/P, 5 spd.
Cloud White

MODS:
------

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
Heh, I end up stopping on a dime with the OE brake calipers, rotors, and pads, so I don't think I'll have a problem, unless given an added turbo later on. I'm not even close to that step yet, but like Gene said, that kit looks really nice!

------------------
Marvin
-2000 Sentra SE w/Performance Package, Sunroof, 5 Spd, Avalanche
Future mods:pR CAI, Stromung Cat-Back Exhaust System
-Previous Owner 1995 Sentra GXE, w/mods, Auto, Maroon

·
Registered
623 Posts
ive saw them at the sema show and ask about it. they said its about 2500 just for the front kit, nothing for the rear. it comes with everything u need to swap out the oe brake calipers and rotors, requires 17" wheels to fit them in. and yes they are the same as for the 99 g20. and for that price, u could get all 4 upgraded for about 3000.

·
Registered
841 Posts
I'll purchase them in a couple of months.

------------------
"ya nahmean?"
------------------
2k1 Sentra SE w/PP
Granite & Manual Trans.
20% Tinted Windows
Alpine CDA-7965 Unit
PPI PC6600 Amp
Cust. Built Box w/
3 JL 10w3 Subs
Cust. Short Shifter

Waamm!
[email protected]

·
Registered
940 Posts
stillen has cross drilled rotors. direct replacement. only $200, only fir they have it in stock?!

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
well from what i got on the website that it's $2500 per set,,,so 2 is needed so you are looking to dish out $5000 for a set of brakes.......

------------------

CAR:

MODS:

*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*

G

·
Bahahaha! Man, my estimate was low! For 5 grand those brakes better have an adapter to suck my....Ummmm. yah.

------------------
2001 SE
P/P, 5 spd.
Cloud White

MODS:
------

·
Registered
623 Posts
per set? set means left and right doesnt it? are the part #s different. if not, then 2500 is for left and right. or atleast that what they told me a sema.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I dunno about the rest of you but I'm more interested in making my car go faster opposed to making it go slower!

------------------
2k Sentra SE Manual w/PP - Black

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
I agree AGENT

------------------

CAR:

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back(in the mail)......

*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*

·
Registered
259 Posts
a cheap way to upgrade your brakes:
GET STICKY TIRES

tires are what keeps adhesion to the road, as well as improving handling, it also imporves braking distance. Get some stainless brake lines and some sticky tires and you WILL be suprized.

------------------
MY PAGE

1 - 16 of 16 Posts