B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm an orphaned member of another Sentra forum board that apparently died recently. So I had to find another home.

Here is my '08 SpecV and my since retired 2001 SE 2.0 with the performance package. (511,000 miles)

Yes I Know it has the wrong wheels and tires.(2013 Altima SV)
Original owners wife sold the SE-R wheels while he was away, he was rolling on 20's. Dealer put what they had on it.

2J Racing tuned.

On the Dyno

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you join us! What a beauty! Love it ;) Would love to see more pics!

Are you planning on doing some mods to your Sentra?
Thank you!

Not many more, just back to stock SE-R wheels to ditch the 2013 Altima rims. Also a cat back exhaust.

That would keep it looking stock and with what I have already done give it around 195 whp.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is this a typo?
No, not at all.

I bought it a year old with 15k, and drove it for 11 years to 511,000 miles. Best car I've ever owned...the list of original parts was ridiculous. The only things I ever put on the engine were a valve cover gasket, and a starter, and some sensors.

It had the original trans, exhaust, CV axles and boots, radiator hoses. and suspension except for one inner tie rod end, struts. It even had all original bulbs except for headlights and fogs.

Replaced the clutch once.

I only traded it for the Spec V, because it need struts again, and a new catalytic converter or header install....and I drive 50k a year and the Spec V was at a good price with low mileage....Still miss the SE though.

·
Administrator
5,873 Posts
No, not at all.

I bought it a year old with 15k, and drove it for 11 years to 511,000 miles. Best car I've ever owned...the list of original parts was ridiculous. The only things I ever put on the engine were a valve cover gasket, and a starter, and some sensors.

It had the original trans, exhaust, CV axles and boots, radiator hoses. and suspension except for one inner tie rod end, struts. It even had all original bulbs except for headlights and fogs.

Replaced the clutch once.

I only traded it for the Spec V, because it need struts again, and a new catalytic converter or header install....and I drive 50k a year and the Spec V was at a good price with low mileage....Still miss the SE though.

Bad ***!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts