B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, just a question, will like some suggestions.
how does $250 for a set of Power Slot rotors and Axxis Metal Master sounds? is it a good deal?

·
SHIFT_my nuts
1,862 Posts
bought it from somebody on the board who was looking to change cars. all brand new in the box. for comparitive pricing (online retail) you might want to compare against tirerack.com...powerslot sells their rotors alone, slotted and plated for about $110-120 ea. call them and ask...they're pretty helpful.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well, for $250 it only the front 2 rotors and some pad. tirerack sell them for $104 a piece, and the pad average about $40 to $45 a set, I guess this is not too bad?

·
SHIFT_my nuts
1,862 Posts
yeah, under normal circumstance, those are decent package prices. Metal Masters tho...hmmm...tho i couldn't tell you what the best pads are offhand. just make sure you have someone install it that knows what they're doing...brakes are one of those things that are complete safety issues. i'd also consider some braided ss lines to compliment that. that alone will improve your response.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well, that sounds pretty good for a set or rotors, but add shipping with that and add a set of pad will come out to the same price

1 - 12 of 12 Posts