B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been having my Hawk HPS for awhile and I need new pads soon. I used to get them from tirerack.com, but they don't sell them anymore. I was wondering if any of you know where I can get a good deal or if you guys recommend something else. Most of the people recommended Hawk pads from the old threads. I want something I can autocross with. Any new suggestions or recommed websites? Thanks.

·
Informed Lurker
2,453 Posts
just the vendor classifieds :)

5/03-06 2.5L SE-R SPEC V (W/ FRONT BREMBO CALIPER)
FRONT Axxis Ultimate – Kevlar & Ceramic – Street Pad - #AP.09600 – Your Price - $75 shipped
H2 Ceramic - Street/Light Track #RP.09600.1 – Your Price - $75 shipped
REAR Axxis Ultimate – Kevlar & Ceramic – Street Pad - #AP.09000 – Your Price - $94 shipped

FRONT PADS for 2000-2006 w/ Brembo Fronts
HPS #hb545F.564 - Retail Price - $119.69 – Your Price - $92 shipped

ive auto-x'd the axxis metal masters with ate super blue once, but thats the extent of it. cant tell you longativity yet though.

http://www.b15sentra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=151382

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the info!

chiquae07 said:
just the vendor classifieds :)

5/03-06 2.5L SE-R SPEC V (W/ FRONT BREMBO CALIPER)
FRONT Axxis Ultimate – Kevlar & Ceramic – Street Pad - #AP.09600 – Your Price - $75 shipped
H2 Ceramic - Street/Light Track #RP.09600.1 – Your Price - $75 shipped
REAR Axxis Ultimate – Kevlar & Ceramic – Street Pad - #AP.09000 – Your Price - $94 shipped

FRONT PADS for 2000-2006 w/ Brembo Fronts
HPS #hb545F.564 - Retail Price - $119.69 – Your Price - $92 shipped

ive auto-x'd the axxis metal masters with ate super blue once, but thats the extent of it. cant tell you longativity yet though.

http://www.b15sentra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=151382

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
I highly recommend Justin from Import Car Parts Plus, in the vendor classifieds. Very good pricing. I've already bought pads, rotors, SS lines, and Konis from him, and have an order in now for Ground Controls. My HPS pads were about $60-65 a set (front set, rear set).

·
2002 Sentra GXE Owner
508 Posts
Brake Pads

I had my OEM front brakes done back around 80,000 miles or so; and they work great! The only problem is that the black brake dust seems to be much worse than before. The shop - Meineke - claimed that they are semi-metallic pads and that more abrasive material comes off.

Sure, I clean my car often and have learned to live with it - but it still is irritating. Anyway, at least they work as promised.
:D

·
Registered
326 Posts
I've been buying all my brake parts from www.raceshopper.com for the last 3 years. Awesome guys to deal with at great prices.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts