B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
SOPHROSYNE
2,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey good people of B15 ,
haven't been visiting the board for a while but I've had so much learning to do I feel like my head is going to explode .
I just came back from Memphis from a FUJITSU training and now I'm certified to do repairs on some of their equipment ,I'm tired today of plains ,airports and can't wait to go home and have a weekend of not sitting by the books or computer ,that means beer ,BBQ and women ;-)
BTW. I haven't seen even a single SE-R in Tennessee ,and only one GXE .
One more thing ,Corky's BBQ in Memphis rocks ,best ribs I've ever had in my life .
In conclusion I hope that everyone is having a good day and I'm glad to be back .

·
PEGLEG POWAH!!
228 Posts
Maybe you should just kill yourself!!!

j/k I'm never really this harsh. But today is a great day to die!

·
SOPHROSYNE
2,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gladius said:
Maybe you should just kill yourself!!!

j/k I'm never really this harsh. But today is a great day to die!
maybe I will help you since you feel it's a good day ;-)

·
Artifical Intelligence
141 Posts
i want in on the fun too...

·
PEGLEG POWAH!!
228 Posts
JoelAZ said:
I'd just like to point out that the word is spelled S-A-R-C-A-S-M. please remove the I
Would you like to die?!?!?!?

·
PEGLEG POWAH!!
228 Posts
JoelAZ said:
yes, but the devil won't let me.
Dont worry I'll have a word with him. Muahahahahaaa.

·
Registered
929 Posts
i died once. heaven rejected me. hell rejected me......so i was sent to micheal jacksons wonderland......where i escaped and ran back to hell.......just to get brought back to life by a nurse in a trauma helicopter.......needless to say it was a wired situation!!!!!!!!!!

·
PEGLEG POWAH!!
228 Posts
FLSPEC-VRACER18 said:
i died once. heaven rejected me. hell rejected me......so i was sent to micheal jacksons wonderland......where i escaped and ran back to hell.......just to get brought back to life by a nurse in a trauma helicopter.......needless to say it was a wired situation!!!!!!!!!!
Do you like to sample your own product?

·
Artifical Intelligence
141 Posts
JoelAZ said:
I'd just like to point out that the word is spelled S-A-R-C-A-S-M. please remove the I
I guess you don't fully understand my quote and what it means...

·
Registered
95 Posts
Fujitsu eh...

Can you fix there RETARDED 16DV laser printers? No cause they don't make parts anymore. Thanks!

Can you stop the constant failures of the MPG line of hard disks, nope. I'm up to 10 at work already.

DL3800 printers? Ok there not bad but goddamn there a ***** to take apart and put back together!

Anwyays I'm sure this will be valuable training since no one works on Fujitus stuff and you'll be in demand.

·
SOPHROSYNE
2,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ChaseMe said:
Fujitsu eh...

Can you fix there RETARDED 16DV laser printers? No cause they don't make parts anymore. Thanks!

Can you stop the constant failures of the MPG line of hard disks, nope. I'm up to 10 at work already.

DL3800 printers? Ok there not bad but goddamn there a ***** to take apart and put back together!

Anwyays I'm sure this will be valuable training since no one works on Fujitus stuff and you'll be in demand.
I don't work with the printers , my company is a ASP for Fujitsu and I will do repairs on their really cool pen tablets , 3400,3500 and 4000 series .
This is just another certification to the couple ones I have ,Symbol laser equipment ,Canopy wireless , Intermec devices , Colubris networks etc.... :)
I love what I do and I guess I should consider my self lucky

1 - 13 of 13 Posts