B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I decided that the next high dollar mod to my sentra would be the RTR lip, so I've been saving up for it, doing nothing to my car, which finally got to me. So I spent the better part of TWO hours last night looking over my car with the lights on, as well as the 4 ways. And then it hit me.

I switched the bulbs for the blinker and the brake light, so the bigger circle would be my blinker and the smaller would be the brake. I must say it looks pretty good and sets the back off from other 04 sentras or thoes that did the swap. I couldnt get any pics, but try it :D

[/yawnnnn]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If I got a pic of it, you wouldn't know what you were looking at, its something you have to see in action, not a pic of 2 red circles lit up.....let me know how it goes
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well, the nismo lip thats on the RTR car,the one in the nismo aero components. And I thought the same thing about the whole "big light" for the brake light. But the turn signal lense seems to magnify the intensity, and then you have the LEDs in the spoiler as well as the 3rd brake light....so I'm pretty sure people know when I'm stopping.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,486 Posts
DropThemN1kes said:
well, the nismo lip thats on the RTR car,the one in the nismo aero components. And I thought the same thing about the whole "big light" for the brake light. But the turn signal lense seems to magnify the intensity, and then you have the LEDs in the spoiler as well as the 3rd brake light....so I'm pretty sure people know when I'm stopping.
lol the nismo lip looks nothing like the one on the RTR ;)... if u hav a video camera, and obv u have spare time :p take a video shot of it, it sounds pretty cool, and its rainging way to hard for me to go try it out
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
SE R SpecV OmSi said:
lol the nismo lip looks nothing like the one on the RTR ;)... if u hav a video camera, and obv u have spare time :p take a video shot of it, it sounds pretty cool, and its rainging way to hard for me to go try it out

Its raining really hard here too, so I'm stuck inside lol. So the Nismo lip is the one from the OTHER thread that sort of looks like it was ripped off an altima?!??
 

·
El Burro
Joined
·
4,272 Posts
Actually I just tried to do it to my car right now, and the sockets won't fit properly. There is a notch thats in different places on the bulb plug-ins.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,486 Posts
DropThemN1kes said:
Its raining really hard here too, so I'm stuck inside lol. So the Nismo lip is the one from the OTHER thread that sort of looks like it was ripped off an altima?!??
yes, its that POS small barely noticeable altima wanna be lip :-D the rear lip n spoiler look amazing at least :-D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
baby GT-R said:
Actually I just tried to do it to my car right now, and the sockets won't fit properly. There is a notch thats in different places on the bulb plug-ins.

Hmm, mine went right in on the first try, weird. :confused:

DAMN, I want that RTR lip something fierce. Some company needs to get on it and make me a damn replica!!!!! :mad:
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top