B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
EVOlving
2,059 Posts
cburwell said:
#6 SE running

Hey hey! I know that guy! :D Thanks for the pic! I didn't have any with the wife the car, being that she was holding the camera. That's a good shot!

I got to run the start line when that Elise was running... lets just say I needed a napkin to wipe the drool from my chin ;)

·
Registered
5,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a few more of you as well, but since I don't currently have a long zoom lens for my camera I couldn't really zoom to close into your car. The picture above was cropped alot in photoshop.

I have to say I was impressed with your times! You did a lot better than I would have done with a mostly stock SE on the stock tires!

·
EVOlving
2,059 Posts
cburwell said:
I have a few more of you as well, but since I don't currently have a long zoom lens for my camera I couldn't really zoom to close into your car. The picture above was cropped alot in photoshop.

I have to say I was impressed with your times! You did a lot better than I would have done with a mostly stock SE on the stock tires!
Thanks! I just added a LTB and RSB to the mix, so we'll see how the crapstones hold up in STX. :D

I have a few pics of the guys running STS/X I'll have to post up. I have to clear some webspace and make a page...maybe later tonight. I'll put a link up here then.

·
STU STi Build Complete
3,212 Posts
Yeah, that Elise was pretty sweet. Too bad the guy was still new at driving it along with new to autocross. It would have been really sweet to see a talented driver with some practice in that thing!

What's up man, no pics of the beautiful Sunburst Specs? I'm kind of disappointed. I don't think I got a chance to meet you, but were you the guy talking to Dan for most of the day? Extremely short hair? Just curious. Nice pics by the way.

·
STU STi Build Complete
3,212 Posts
cburwell said:
That was me, sorry I didn't introduce myself but I didn't know who was from the site and who wasn't!
It's all good, now I know who to look for next time.

Aaron, where are those pics at?

·
EVOlving
2,059 Posts
The only Sentra I didn't get a good pic of was the black spec... he'll just have to show up next time ;)

·
EVOlving
2,059 Posts
piknockout said:
Thanks man. Are those all the pics you got?
No, those are all of the pics I can host on my webspace :)

I have more, and videos of all the sentras, but no place to post them.

·
STU STi Build Complete
3,212 Posts
Hook me up with a CD with all the stuff and I'll try and put it all up sometime.

·
200,000?
1,448 Posts
psushoe: wouldn't you run in STS and not STX being in the SE?

·
EVOlving
2,059 Posts
OkToBeR said:
psushoe: wouldn't you run in STS and not STX being in the SE?
I might be able to, but I think the motor mounts put me in STX...if I can read the rules correctly :) I should probably make another set of "S"'s just in case...

·
STU STi Build Complete
3,212 Posts
But I thought that having the limited slip might put him in STX. He has the PP that comes with the limited slip. Is that right or am I smoking crack :p .

·
200,000?
1,448 Posts
sorry, missed that. but according to the 'official' rules the Motor Mounts put him into STX anyways. missed the PP on the SE.

·
STU STi Build Complete
3,212 Posts
Not until you get rid of those Crapstones :)! And I'm definitely getting those wheels and tires. I pretty much have a definite buyer for the stockers, so that will go towards my Buddy Club P1 SF Gunmetallic wheels. Check em out!

17 lbs each along with some much needed new rubber in the form of the Yokohama AVS ES 100. Hopefully just in time for the Sept. 19th meet at Ripken. Watch out now!

·
EVOlving
2,059 Posts
What are you talking about!? Everyone knows that the stock Crapstones are the best autox tire ever made!!! ;)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts