B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is pretty much a general question ... what do YOU think the BEST looking or the best aero kits available (including Nismo) pics would help alot ... thanx

·
Registered
224 Posts
Mine :D but you can't have it! lol I'm the only blackout with it I believe I think one of the blue guys has it but he's never posted pics... but we're the only ones! A lot of people like the R33 kit, and if you don't like the full kitted look there's a CF Lip kit that looks mighty nice as well..

click the link in my sig for pics :)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I luv your body kit :) ... i also was thinkin about getting some of those CF taillights and i was wonderin how it would look on my '04 Blackout Spec V and youjus answered my q about the taillights ... i like your hood too!!! what do you have under there?

·
American Muscle!
191 Posts
What about mixing different body kits?
I was thinking about the R33 back bumper and the nismo front lip (onderground) with some sides. I just not sure what the overall picture would look like and if they would hang evenly off the car.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Chad3388 said:
I luv your body kit :) ... i also was thinkin about getting some of those CF taillights and i was wonderin how it would look on my '04 Blackout Spec V and youjus answered my q about the taillights ... i like your hood too!!! what do you have under there?

which one of us you talking to hehe :D

·
Registered
182 Posts
Buddy Club 2 kit is great, it flows really well with the lines of the car. Try searching for pics of KV1's car, he has the BC kit, it looks great.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Yea right... Wait til bc2 finishes the 04 kit next... Starting groupbuy in 2-3 weeks

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i was checkin out your webpage of your car .... i was talkin to unosgirl but thanx to all yall that replied im gonna go check out those kits now

·
Registered
224 Posts
Chad3388 said:
i was checkin out your webpage of your car .... i was talkin to unosgirl but thanx to all yall that replied im gonna go check out those kits now
oh under my hood lol not much hehe just the qg... it's not much now but hopefully by spring it'll be a beast :) hopefully bein the key word there. I just have a CAI right now workin on exhaust and rims right now... :)

·
122 Hours Of Fear
13,552 Posts
A mix & match of the best . ;) Look at ReggieSE01's SE , and see his blend of parts , which is what I'd like my Granite SE to look like as well . BTW , that banner that's above , on this webpage , shows a really nice looking kit . :)

·
Registered
147 Posts
R33 is def my fav, smooth front end and nice all around lines... thats mypic

·
Random White Guy
1,245 Posts
I dont know why everyone likes the R33 so much....

I like the BC2 or the R34/VIS Octane Kits...Ive seen the R34 in person and it looks very nice. I still think the BC2 is the best out there, it's a little pricey though.

·
122 Hours Of Fear
13,552 Posts
Housetek said:
octane=P

this is my finished ride, w/ mid night blue paint and mr spoiler

That is one sharp B15 you have there , and I usually hate any spoiler past the stock one . Great job , keep up the good work . :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
ty =), im usualy not a big fan of spoilers my self but the way it sits on the car is pretty low and kinda adds a nice touch to a body kit i think.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts