B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, i finally got my car back from the body shop :) feels so good to drive my car again, hehe... but i cant go over 70 with this kit on the street tho :(
anyways, if anyone here that wants to see how it looks like, come to hot import nights. i'll be showing my car there :)

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes its this sat... 6pm-12am

fran, when is good for you this week? i still have to goto pomona to pick it up from the paint guy. u might get to see my car first depends on how i feel that day, hehe...

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
hmmmm... this week.... it depends where you want to meet....

my cousin is getting married this weekend somewhere up there by LA..... i might be able to meet you Sat

let me know what is good for you... i might be able to meet earlier in the week.... it all depends though

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
for all those peeps that don't live anywhere close to you,can you take pics after the show and post them?

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Yeah plenty of us live way too far to travel to Long Beach... Get us some picks, man, I GOTTA see it! I'm dying to get a nice kit for my b15.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Picture...picture...we want pictures!!!!!!!

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hehe, dont worry about the pics... i'll have tons of them next week and some videos too :)

fran, i'll call u tomorrow

·
Registered
940 Posts
chinoworld...you are in van nuys, and i work in van nuys. lets meet up so i can tk a look at you body kit!

i owkr on the van nuys airport area, on balboa and stagg!!!

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
dood, ur 5 mins from me... hehe... im on van nuys and sherman, wanna help me buff and wax my car today? hehe... got alot of stuff to do b4 the show

·
Time Warp
1,141 Posts
Chinoworld... just a question. Did you keep the original color of your car or did you paint it a new color?

Greendot... did you get any of my emails? I think MSN mail is still trippin.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
its still the factory color. gonna paint it after the summer when i do the det swap or turbo.

i dont think greendots email work, everytime i tried to send him something, it gets rejected.

G

·
Ummmm....you can't go over 70MPH with the kit installed? I'm sorry man, but that is the silliest thing I have ever heard! I don't car what it looks like, if it isn't usable as for a daily driver (which I assume your car is,) then it is worthless. Just my 2 cents.

·
Time Warp
1,141 Posts
Maxx... at least he can't get a speeding ticket with that kit on. :D

Chinoworld... Factory color. Cool. What kind of spoiler you got sitting on the ***? Gimme a hint. ;) I need side skirts and a rear valance!

And yah I wanted to sell Greendot my stock SE rims, but the emails never went through. I'm probably not getting my C2 EVOs this weekend either. He's getting his real GS-X soon, so it'll be too late for me to sell them. Oh well, it's all good.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
2 speeding tix in a year is enough for me. 1 more and my lic will be suspended, so i think the kit is on my side
hehe... yea i can go over 70, but i just dont want to take the risk of hitting a bump with it. and with the weapon r springs i have, they make it worse.

the spoiler is part of the kit, sorry... cant give out much anymore details about it. hehe. 5 more days

·
Registered
940 Posts
i most probably see you at the show. if you want to swing by, i work after 8:00pm. it is on 16742 stagg street, suite #120. i am there till 2:00am. it is a lab, and if you decide to stop by, just tell the front desk to buzz john, that is me!

where is the show? address??

·
Registered
940 Posts
greendot said:
i most probably see you at the show. if you want to swing by, i work after 8:00pm. it is on 16742 stagg street, suite #120. on the corner of balboa and stagg (between roscoe and saticoy) i am there till 2:00am. it is a lab, and if you decide to stop by, just tell the front desk to buzz john, that is me!

where is the show? address??

·
Time Warp
1,141 Posts
Hmm. I might be showing up to HIN too. My homegirl called yesterday inviting the rest of our crew to go because she's modeling for someone's car. Chinoworld, if I see ya I'll be sure to say wassup.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts