B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been searchin high and low for a nice kit for my sentra. Anyone have any suggestions on where to look? Thanks all

Mike

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
www.erubunicorp.com has the one and only body kit out for the 2000 & 2001 Sentra....
but alot of people have mixed judgements about the kit itself but hey i don't really know i don't have it so i can't comment on it myself.....
but i also might add that i don't like the kit what so ever.....

I added the Stillen front spoilers on to my SE that already has the side skirts so it looks fine....and i added my own custom grille to my car myself I hate the looks of the ERUBUNI grille it looks kinda ****ty and way overpriced....

------------------

CAR:
Black 2k SE Performance/package

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back(in the mail)......

*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*

***My Website***

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
way overpriced!!!!

------------------
2000 Nissan Sentra SE - Hotshot Cold Air Intake - HP RacingMotorsport Coilovers - Razo Carbonfiber Pedals - Razo titanium shift knob - Razo Shift Light - Nology Hotwires - Arospeed Shortshifter

·
Time Warp
1,141 Posts
I kinda like the Erebuni grille. It's plain, but better than our stock honeycomb looking grille. Just costs too much for that little piece.

One and only kit? Let's not forget the infamous West Coast Spoilers kit.

------------------
Jae

'00 SE w/ PP
Dropped and some other stuff...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts