B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just installed the clear turn signals and blue headlights from Matrix. they look nice but the headlights said blue, so when i installed them, they look red when u look at them? also a rainbow efect to. on the wall u can see a little blue but also red and purple, like a rainbow color or so. is this the way it looks?, and i got the Nismo pads right now from UPS(the website didnt screw me afterall), do u have to adjust them everytime you wear them?the shouldder pad gets stcuk everytime they try to go back up. is that also normal.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey just a question what was teh part number for those headlights, and where did you find them. Those are the headlights that I have been looking for. Thanks for the info...PEACE

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey i found those headlights at www.lightlens.com its the 9007 halogen blue headlights 65/55 watt. check to see if your car is aslo 9007. it has a rainbow color effect at diffferet angles.

·
Registered
94 Posts
well let me inform you about matrix. First off the bulb # is 9007 for all b15 sentras. If you compare the headlights and the foglights at night you will totally notice a huge difference in light color. With the matrix bulbs in the headlights and the stock fog lights on at the same time the fog lights actually look yellow which i think is cool so anyways congrats on your lights. I have already replaced my matrix bulbs once and had them for about 4 months so it aint too bad. But i dont know about the shoulder pads. But hey everyone has got there on taste so have fun with your b15. laterz

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
I got blue/white generic bulbs... not sure what brand name... they just come out white with a slight hint of blue in them.. no other colors....

As for the shoulder pads. YES. It is very annoying... but you gotta live with it. Eventually you get used to just sliding the pad to the buckle thing before letting the seatbelt retract.

Everyone asks me why I got those shoulder pads...
1. Looks.
2. Softer if you need to suddenly brake.
3. Prevents ur head from bein cut off if serious accident occurs and you are thrown forward at an intense speed.
4. Looks......

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
I just bought a set of Nokya (sp?) Artic Purple bulbs. They are sweet looking. Haven't seen anyone else with them yet. They have the efficency of the stock halogen bulb but the color is just a little lighter then the purple of the board.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts