B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone have any advice on how to remove the DC stickers on the mirrors? I've been afraid to just try peeling them off.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Vibrant Blue... my favorite :) Hair dryer heat should soften up the vinyl and glue... then pull... if there any residue, I've used goo-gone, available in automotive / walmart / crappy tire / etc.

·
Registered
335 Posts
I would just pick at it and try and peel it off. Goo gone will dull the paint in tha area i tried it on my trunk and now i have a place where the paint is dull so just be careful.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Washed the car today (finally its above freezing temperature outside!). Figured I should upload one of the rear. These stickers I don't mind because they match the wheels. Perhaps I'll replace them with something else later.

·
Resident Slowpoke
701 Posts
Like the wheels. Nice car!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well its summer again and that means camping! Here is a picture of Haunted Lakes new Alix, Alberta. (Apologies for cell phone camera).

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
After 2 and a half months she is back on the road. New engine is from an 05 Altima. I had the butterfly screws loctited + a new intake manifold gasket. Also moved the Megan header over. Now I'm at 60k kms and counting. Next on the list is ideally a CAI or RAI.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
New pic, taken while at Spray Lakes in Alberta. I have also removed the stickers from the side mirrors and the rear windshield. It sure was fun doing a mountain uphill/downhill in the car, even though it was gravel....haha.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts