B15 Sentra Forum banner

21 - 40 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Glad you gentlemen can appreciate the humor, now that this has become an off topic thread. As does any thread that fireman posts on :rolleyes:

·
Banned
62 Posts
lol...........

Im very very very glad to see dat Im causin' a real good laught for everyone. I can see that I cant ask a question wit out GROWN FOLK on here actin like lil kids. Plus Im being real about the (?) and i just wanted to know about a real feed back from a real man on here. Jp u talkin about u 35 or 37 yrs old, well u dont act like it still. A real man would come at anyone right or not at all. To sum it up GROW UP. Before my pops pasted away he told me dat , Everything u do in the world. Dont tell ur self u cant do anything in this world because there is no such thang as the word CANT. Just like all of u, believing that u cant do anything. Well Im here to tell and let u all know dat U CAN, Because u have the very lack of KNOWDELGE. So get cha mind right FOOLS... One thing thank u for all ur comments even u JP.

·
5,575 Posts
I'd love to see how long a fence held up by exhaust tubing would last in the 15 mph winds we have here on a "calm" day, LOL.

·
Premium Member
5,873 Posts
Im very very very glad to see dat Im causin' a real good laught for everyone. I can see that I cant ask a question wit out GROWN FOLK on here actin like lil kids. Plus Im being real about the (?) and i just wanted to know about a real feed back from a real man on here. Jp u talkin about u 35 or 37 yrs old, well u dont act like it still. A real man would come at anyone right or not at all. To sum it up GROW UP. Before my pops pasted away he told me dat , Everything u do in the world. Dont tell ur self u cant do anything in this world because there is no such thang as the word CANT. Just like all of u, believing that u cant do anything. Well Im here to tell and let u all know dat U CAN, Because u have the very lack of KNOWDELGE. So get cha mind right FOOLS... One thing thank u for all ur comments even u JP.
You need to start watching were you step SON! Maybe you can understand that! Dropping my name repeatedly when I didn't say squat about you is only going to land you in trouble. I was simply laughing at the pictures that were put together to make a funny.

·
Informed Lurker
2,453 Posts
U know u could make ur headers and the under pippin out of Fences. The same pipes u use to to make fences u can use that on ur ride until u get stainless steels. To think about it all these headers and exhaust pippin are made of the same thing. This is if u dont have aftermarket Exhaust System on ur ride. Also theres a way u can make ur own performance muffler to, but Im trin to find the site on how to make it. I saw it being done on Speed Tv but I only got a glance of it and i believe it was on "Two Guys Garage" show. So see about doin dat for ur ride. Plus try a Voltage Regulator, it improves horses, torque, bass, and help out on gas mileage too.
It does work because I've seen and heard of this bein' done and these boys dat i have seen wit it on their cars has lasted for a long time. Ive seen it on Civics, Toyota's, Mazda's, and on other Nissans cars. What do u think dat these muffler shop uses, and what do u think dat these name brand companies uses. Fence pippin', all they do is cover it up wit powder coat or some other kind of coatin' like CHROME to make it seems like they build it from their own hands. Also when they have it stainless steel, well these fence companies make stainless steel fences to. So all companies dat make fences make money off these big time companies! Look it up bro......
just because you can drink paint doesnt mean you should ...wait......you cant drink paint :D

at least put your post into word and have them spell and grammar check your posts mane.

·
Educator & Anime guru
775 Posts
3 questions

have you ever handle fence piping

have you ever handled exhaust piping

Where you dropped on your head as a child
I think Fireman was in a RedBull Flugtag entry gone horribly wrong.......:p

·
Informed Lurker
2,453 Posts
yo scott, your just linking them from facebook. actually copy the pictures over to a picture host site like tinypic, photobucket, etc.

·
Registered
343 Posts
awesome epic fail pic but I am amazed that "haberdashery" was spelled right but not much of anything else. hahaha.

Also, it is true: Just because something is possible, or cheap, does not make it the best idea. You could, hypothetically bend and weld fence piping to make an exhaust, however, it would not be of any quality and it would not provide anybody with the results they are looking for. As for thinking you have the skills necessary to construct headers out of fence piping or anything, good luck. Intakes are about the the only thing which can be half arssed and not create a super fail, until your maf goes out.

Fireman: Do download Google chrome. It will provide you with a sufficient spelling check which should cut down on the "fun" that is had with most of your posts.

·
Registered
699 Posts
if you keep talking like this people will certainly be all over you. Im not sure where you learned your "gansta g-unit" engrish. But many of us speak "english" :) but i guess everyone has their own style :rolleyes:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Thanks for the tip i will get them up to photobucket soon been busy but will get around to it sometime. Cant wait for my headers to come and LOL at fireman ahh i love it when people get offended. This thread now has a lot more posts than i would have got by myself so thanks fireman for bringing in interest.

·
Premium Member
5,873 Posts
You can host off facebook, thats how I do it. Just right click the picture, hit properties, and copy the image location that ends with .jpg

·
Super Moderator
8,869 Posts
Im very very very glad to see dat Im causin' a real good laught for everyone.[...] One thing thank u for all ur comments even u JP.
As you have previously been told, you will continue to have problems until your posts reflect proper usage of the English language.

·
Banned
62 Posts

As you have previously been told, you will continue to have problems until your posts reflect proper usage of the English language.
Ummmmmm u wrong kat daddy. I have a heavenly man above me that wont let that happen to me. His name is Jesus!!!! U can come at me hard as u can but I wont be the one to get hurt or have any problems like u say Up there. Im Being true to myself and u others needs to do the same. One thing I have learn bro everybody on this planet should Love one another and thats why i want u to know this, I love u and others on here. Despite the anger u have for me I love u bro, the same way Jesus loved us. Right now I know u gonna say Im GAY but im not. Just take the time to read the Bible, it wont hurt u to do so, and u will see how the world works. So come at me wit' all the words and anger that u got but u will be hurt urself not me.............. Peace..........

·
SOPHROSYNE
2,756 Posts
Ummmmmm u wrong kat daddy. I have a heavenly man above me that wont let that happen to me. His name is Jesus!!!! U can come at me hard as u can but I wont be the one to get hurt or have any problems like u say Up there. Im Being true to myself and u others needs to do the same. One thing I have learn bro everybody on this planet should Love one another and thats why i want u to know this, I love u and others on here. Despite the anger u have for me I love u bro, the same way Jesus loved us. Right now I know u gonna say Im GAY but im not. Just take the time to read the Bible, it wont hurt u to do so, and u will see how the world works. So come at me wit' all the words and anger that u got but u will be hurt urself not me.............. Peace..........

21 - 40 of 63 Posts