B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i DID search but i couldnt find ne thing. So dont tell me to just search. I was looking for a billet grille for my 00' SE. I have yet to find one, im getting sick of my ghetto grille. I have checked streatbeatcustoms.com. thanx :cool:

·
300+whp
3,418 Posts
not cool... do you have pics of your ghetto grille... I bet my ghetto grille whoops any billet grille's arse in sec... just do the ghetto one again but use better material and take your time

billet grille = [email protected] driver lol

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mrgrille.com only has for the spec... i have an SE... mrgrille ****ers!!

·
Registered
224 Posts
nightryder said:
Mrgrille.com only has for the spec... i have an SE... mrgrille ****ers!!

it fits, mine's a GXE :D just tell 'em you want upper only! $59

·
Random White Guy
1,245 Posts
I need a new bumper and ima go with the Spec front instead of my SE i think....is this an overlay? or can u install it without having the 300$ stock grille...

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
baby GT-R said:
It fits because the bumper you have is styled after the spec V bumper.

tru good call i was about to go and order a spec grille. ha thanx for the save man! still im lookin for a good billet grill for my SE for a decent price. Thanx for all the help so far everyone

·
Registered
100 Posts
I know ebay has the dude that does billet grills... forgot the name.. lemme go look.... holla from po-town!......

·
Random White Guy
1,245 Posts
is it an overlay...or does it attach without the stock grille?...and zip ties hahaha

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ya for all those with the billet, how do they attach? does it fit like the stock grille or is it more or less ghetto'ed i.e. zip ties?

·
Random White Guy
1,245 Posts
well that doesnt help me cuz im not payin 300$ for spec grilles...if im just covering them up......

·
i dont wanna copy shannon
3,180 Posts
i know on trucks when u put a billet grill on they usually rivet the grill in...so once its in there its IN

·
Course Deviation Driving
443 Posts
They are zip tied on unless you want to fabricate something to hold it on.And they do look good on dark cars,not to fond of them on white or silver.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts