B15 Sentra Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
921 Posts
slowj said:
right. but if you save 200 bucks its better. put that money towards other weight saving or hp boosting stuff.

WRONG!!!!

If you want to play big you have to pay big. Of course you can save $200 and make some **** box yourself but when you run a 15.6 at 10mph don't wonder why. When you dyno 145 hp with I/H/E don't wonder why people with the same mods are making more than you.

Theres two ways to do everything. Its your choice

:D :eek: :D :cool: :) :rolleyes:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Spec V Molten said:
WRONG!!!!

If you want to play big you have to pay big. Of course you can save $200 and make some **** box yourself but when you run a 15.6 at 10mph don't wonder why. When you dyno 145 hp with I/H/E don't wonder why people with the same mods are making more than you.

Theres two ways to do everything. Its your choice

:D :eek: :D :cool: :) :rolleyes:

yeah..that makes a lot of sense. if it's expensive..it MUST be good ! RICE.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hey..it depends what you are looking for. for 10 bucks you can make an improvement in mileage and hp. i guess you could gold plate the deckplate..then it might work even better.

·
Banned
1,078 Posts
you dont even need to do all that work in those pics and things. it will not perform as good as a cai but to this all you hafta do is take out that oval shaped tube that runs from the airbox to that huge thing down in the fender it takes like 5 min and you get that kool sound lol :D

·
Registered
869 Posts
yea dude, Stock parts are for Economy not performance. I mean i dont even think that i am getting what i deserve out of my Pop Charger because im still using the Stock piping from the intake Manifold to my MAF.

·
Iknowyoulovereadingso..
5,527 Posts
haha nice play on words there eh..seriously..is it what i think it is? a fake blow off valve contraption? that makes the sound of a blow off valve when there really isnt one on the car?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
03BlackoutSER said:
you dont even need to do all that work in those pics and things. it will not perform as good as a cai but to this all you hafta do is take out that oval shaped tube that runs from the airbox to that huge thing down in the fender it takes like 5 min and you get that kool sound lol :D

yeah..the blow off valve comment was a joke. was making fun of blackouts post about the sound he likes from a free-er intake.....nevermind.

·
Registered
131 Posts
you are just better off with an intake. i have an ebay cai and it works great. it was only $60 and i have no complaints. my gas mileage is better and i have a broader power range.

·
Registered
921 Posts
slowj said:
yeah..that makes a lot of sense. if it's expensive..it MUST be good ! RICE.

OK jackass..you can buy Volks at like $400 a piece of you can buy konigs at $400 a pair.

You get what you pay for. If stock items were went to be performance then then why do they make aftermarket stuff?

Come on bud I know you must understand the point in question.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.