B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys here's some better pictures of the kit... before anyone says anything I know that I need mesh, tint, wheels (Enkei OR52s), and lowered (Tanabe)... To come very shortly... until then here's what she looks like...

Here's a one with Unos 240 and a couple pics of it

There ya go! :)

·
El Burro
4,272 Posts
OMG ITS A 240 FASTBACK! I'm in love. :D

great looking cars. I love them both. BTW don't put a spoiler on your car is looks great.

UNO's car is hot stuff. Its one of my dream project cars. ;)

·
Registered
577 Posts
nice.. im lovin the side profile of ur car... especially when u drop it, get some rims, tint, and maybe a few other things.. but u should go with the 04 tails.. lookin pretty good overall =)

·
Banned
3,486 Posts
can I be brutally honest??? if not dont read below...

this is me personally if you love your car... great!!! thats all the counts and if your hooking up your car for anyone other then yourself, then your in it for the wrong reasons.. but I dislike the altezzas alot, the altezzas made for our car are hideous, especially with the silver trim... the body kit looks VERY out of place in the back, the sides look very hawt! the front looks awesome from the side, but body kits always screw up the lines of cars to look very bad... and wide n awkward, with the exception of a few, which is why i like a lip, but head on no body kit impresses me... with mesh it will def improve!... I never liked that hood on anyones car... the invader would be my fav and alot of ppl dont like that... oem is too plain for me... so thjat would be my second choice! if u drop it on tanabe make sure u get the konis as well, but i think the tanabe df210 is a nice drop... rims and lower it youll be set, it looks fine without the spoiler, but im very partial to the nismo spoiler that was just realeased so if ur interested ing etting a spoiler get that one! IMO ... also like u said its dying to be tinted, and begging for an exhaust cuz well body kits dont look right with a stock exhaust.. since u car is not performance oriented for what it is give it a 6/10... with rims and a drop ... some mesh... maybe lose the billet grille, finish debadging it (the nissan emblem on the back... the spec v headlights were a nice touch(i think u have them neway) or maybe they are matrix racing....
this was not to put u down in anyway if u like it that u did an awesome job! n thats all that counts :)

*EDIT* I dunno y... but I was just in the mood to be a critic... mehh

·
Registered
4 Posts
baby GT-R said:

great looking cars. I love them both. BTW don't put a spoiler on your car is looks great.

Acutually that's the 240 coupe the fastback is the hatchback. I miss my 240 coupe oh well hopefully nissan will bring the S16 down here. lates

·
Registered
730 Posts
baby GT-R said:

actually, thats a 240 coupe... the fastback's rear window/hatch goes all the way back... my little sister has the same generation 240 coupe... which will definitely be my project car when her engine dies some day. A sweet ride once you can get a better engine and a good suspension. The sentra looks good, I agree that you should leave it spoiler-less... you'd be one of the few modded b15's w/o a spoiler. nice work.

·
Registered
730 Posts
haha ^^^ beat me to it!
ps- i think the coupes look cooler. especially once you get a silvia front end on em!

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
Looks good. It's not my thing but whatever floats your boat will do just fine.

I too have a 240 Coupe, not a fastback ;). I'm going to start working on it when my sentra is fully bolted and become my daily driver. The 240 will be my drift/autox road racer.

·
★★★★★
8,477 Posts
lol that kit looks nice, but terrible with stock wheels lol.
what are you gonna do about the lower grill? it's probably going to look a little strange with the billet on the top and mesh on the bottom?

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks for all the comments guys, it still has a long way to go...

Shanno we (me and my b/f) was thinkin the same thing about the billet and the mesh so that's why I haven't put anything there yet still trying to figure out what to do about that :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts