B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I've found a couple of sites that sell the Buddy Club 2 Kit. Of course there's www.buddyclub2.com, and www.visionautodynamics.com, and I had another, but I've lost it. Can someone lead me in the right direction for who has it for the least amount of $$$, and maybe even give me some advice on who has good service? I'll be looking at getting the kit towards the end of this month. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
SlappyV said:
So, I've found a couple of sites that sell the Buddy Club 2 Kit. Of course there's www.buddyclub2.com, and www.visionautodynamics.com, and I had another, but I've lost it. Can someone lead me in the right direction for who has it for the least amount of $$$, and maybe even give me some advice on who has good service? I'll be looking at getting the kit towards the end of this month. Thanks in advance!
try ebay

·
Registered
33 Posts
I saw it on NOPI too...

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks all. I don't necessarily want the "cheapest" place. I want an authentic BC2 kit, not some crappy knock off, or at least one from someone who does good work, and stands behind their product.

·
Registered
577 Posts
henshin gets it from buddy club 2.. if u want just str8 order it from buddyclub2.com .. i dont' know if prices are different.. but then i dont' know how long it'll take..

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
taleus1 said:
i got my kit + fenders from henshin auto and they shipped it stupid fast.

id recomend getting it from them
Stupid fast, are you talking like a week +/-? I'm going to be ordering it towards the end of August, and I'd like to have it on and painted by NOPI (I already have someone to paint it). Also, anyone who already has this kit on, what was the install like? Any fitment issues?

·
Registered
546 Posts
Stupid fast, are you talking like a week +/-? I'm going to be ordering it towards the end of August, and I'd like to have it on and painted by NOPI (I already have someone to paint it).
1.5weeks it took them to ship it out, they ship it by freight so it doesn't take long at all to get it after they send it out (i live in canada and even after customs and whatnot i still had it in my posession pretty fast

Also, anyone who already has this kit on, what was the install like? Any fitment issues?
you getting only the body kit or going for the fenders also?

fenders are a reeeeeal pain to install.

-the hole in the rear bumper may have to be opened a bit to fit the muffler (assumeing you have an aftermarket exhaust) since its a bit off (and also too small)

-front bumper needs to be supported a bit better, the guy who did the work on my car just put a peice of plywood in between the 2 openeings to stop it from moveing around

**note: stock headlights will NOT fit into the bc2 front end, you will have to get aftermarket fogs**

the sideskirts are a bit tricky to put on since they hang a lot lower then the stock skirts, you cant screw them in from the bottom

after all the hard work the full kit looks really nice and is defintly worth the cash :)

·
Registered
107 Posts
i got mine through dimov and at a better price too.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
taleus1, I'm not getting the fenders, I don't really like them. But the rest was pretty easy? I can get mine on a lift to get the sideskirts on, so that should be no problem. And what was your final cost after shipping? Just curious.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts