B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
www.gtasentra.net
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering for those of you who have tein ss what is your dampening set at? im tryin to figure out what the best settings are for cornering? right now mine is set at 10F 8R (16 being the hardest) the other day i had set it to 12F 8R is that a better setting, it felt better to me (could all be in my head)? i just want to leave my RSB on medium stiff and fine tune the suspention with the dampening, any help apreciated!

·
www.gtasentra.net
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cortrim1 said:
I run mine at 12f 8r but I also use stiffer rear springs.
shoot im running the normal spring rates all around but im guessing it would yeild almost the same results depending on how much stiffer your rear springs are

·
wanna be car guy
542 Posts
silly question but how much weight difference if any is there on the FRONT for the qg vs the qr? Maybe its the same just wondered.

·
★★★★★
8,477 Posts
i'm at 8 all the way around....i really need to get off my butt and adjust it and stiffen the dampening though

·
www.gtasentra.net
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
shanno575 said:
i'm at 8 all the way around....i really need to get off my butt and adjust it and stiffen the dampening though
wow thats soft

·
www.gtasentra.net
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
shanno575 said:
yes i know, i'm lazy :D
LOL :D same here yesterday was the first day i had changed my settings in the past 4 or so months ive had these :D

·
★★★★★
8,477 Posts
RaPtOr2003 said:
LOL :D same here yesterday was the first day i had changed my settings in the past 4 or so months ive had these :D
haha i'm just not looking forward to getting my hand all caught and cut up adjusting the back from the trunk lol

·
www.gtasentra.net
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
cortrim1 said:
I am running 336lb front and 392lb rear. works well and makes the car more neutral.
how much extra was it for the upped spring rate?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts