B15 Sentra Forum banner

61 - 80 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
14.007 @101 is my best. thats just intake, header, 2.25" exhaust, gutted (only thing left was the dash and my seat) 1.9 short times on street tires. those from msv have seen my timeslips.

·
Registered
14 Posts
not 1/4 mile but 1/8 mile

I was running 10.50 at around 72mph in 1/8 mile. all I have is a 03 sentra with a nismo cat back exhaust, AEM cold air. I do have prior experience as my family has been drag racing for 20 years... It was the first time I raced my car( but I've been drag racing for 6 years. Since I was 14 with Jr dragsters). Its all about you're 60 foot (and take off)

·
Registered
17 Posts
14.6 yay!
Nice. What's you're best Trap speed? Mine's 14.6 @95.84. When i was stock With Just Cold Air Intake. I ran [email protected] added few more goodies and dropped the ET down to 14.6 and gained few more mph in the traps

·
Registered
30 Posts
Before they closed the local 1/8 mile strip, most of my times were right about 10.1-10.3. One time I broke 9.9 and I was so excited! lol...

Car was bone stock at the time. I'd love to run it now and see what I get...haven't had the opportunity though.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Before they closed the local 1/8 mile strip, most of my times were right about 10.1-10.3. One time I broke 9.9 and I was so excited! lol...

Car was bone stock at the time. I'd love to run it now and see what I get...haven't had the opportunity though.
10.1-10.3 in the 1/8 translates to about right around a 15.4-15.7. A 9.9 in the 1/8 translates around 15.2-15.3 in the 1/4. Not Bad at all! Must be a pretty good driver

·
Registered
473 Posts
Nice. What's you're best Trap speed? Mine's 14.6 @95.84. When i was stock With Just Cold Air Intake. I ran [email protected] added few more goodies and dropped the ET down to 14.6 and gained few more mph in the traps
its in my sig. 14.64 @ 94.65mph

That was with I/H/E. Im excited to see if i can do better now that im somewhat tuned.

·
Registered
17 Posts
its in my sig. 14.64 @ 94.65mph

That was with I/H/E. Im excited to see if i can do better now that im somewhat tuned.
That's not bad at all. That's pretty decent! I ran the same time with basically the same mod's. I never got to run the car at the track again when i did the Butterfly removal kit, Gutted the whole rear seat/trunk/spare and was dyno tuned on Apexi S-AFC and had Falken Azenis 17's. Car felt way quicker from my Butt-dyno...lol

·
Resident Slowpoke
701 Posts
That's a very nice 1/4 mile, smokey. Any weight reduction?

The best 1/4 mile I've ever done in my car was a 15.86 @ 87.44 mph, that was about two years ago at the Puerto Rico International Speedway in Salinas, PR, shortly before moving to PA. Hot day, not the best track prep, and I was rockin' some seriously and crappy street tires :D....

·
Resident Slowpoke
701 Posts
yeah, i had the rear seats and passenger seat out, and was also running on drag radials.

launching at 4000 rpm ftw
Nice....it was a very nice time. Props to you....

Now I know at what rpms I can launch my car if I get some DRs.....

racing isnt fun unless youre stoned.
Or halfway drunk.....LOL.....

61 - 80 of 83 Posts