B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
hey... im in baldwin park.. off the 10 and 605 freeways... anyone wanna hook up and caravan down there?

------------------
friends don't let friends drive stock.

·
Vibrant Blue Army
456 Posts
Sorry dany, its Transfer Day Cal State University San Bernardino that day too. Lucky it starts really early (9am til 1pm), so after that is over, I'll just speed on down to the Nissan BBQ meet. I'll be a little late, but I'm still gonna do my best to go.

------------------
93 Aztec Red XE
AIM: WaLd098

·
Registered
393 Posts
I am trying to talk my friend into going (she's a student at CalState U San Bernardino also- and a Sentra driver) but she's driving down here to San Diego that weekend so I don't know if she'll be up for the drive.

·
Vibrant Blue Army
456 Posts
Man...my car is soo dirty right now. I haven't washed my car in a little more than a month. I've been meaning to wash it, but then it sprinkles or rains the day I want to wash it. Oh wells, I'll just wash it a few days before the BBQ. Oh yeah, what times does this event ends again?? Sorry, I'm just trying to plan out that day.

------------------
93 Aztec Red XE
AIM: WaLd098

·
Registered
16 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>What time you going Thomas?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I plan on getting there around 8:00 am.
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>what times does this event ends again??<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
It's scheduled to end at 5:00 pm,but it'll last untill everybody goes home. So I figure much later than 5:00 pm.
I'll be bringing my 35mm camera so I can get some good pictures of everyone's cars.

------------------
Thomas Fox
93 NX2000
http://www.geocities.com/subcltr_nx2000/Homepage.html

[This message has been edited by Subculture (edited February 07, 2001).]

1 - 20 of 31 Posts