B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't know where to post this, but if the weather is good, I'm headed to Battle of the Imports in Richmond(Dimwitty) at the Virginia Motorsports Raceway. I'll take pics of everything I see and probably post it on my site for ya'lls viewing pleasure. :D If anyone is going, let me know so we can hook up.

·
Registered
0 Posts
yo

i live in williamsburg, and im about 1 hour away, where is it and when is to my buddies down here can come and see the imports?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hey well Dinwiddie is in Richmond about an hour away from were your at. Just head 64W. But I think it got cancelled cause of all the rain. But they may start it back up tommorow. Its suppose to be all weekend. But if you want to check out the flier its on http://www.battleoftheimports.com

·
Al, The Ignorant Fcuk
9,081 Posts
Dinwiddie...

Isn't that on S 85? I see signs for it when I go to my Daughter's house in Oxford N.C. Too lazy to look up on map.

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow guys, the Battle of the Imports was tight as hell. I saw some really nice cars on show, and I saw some really fast cars on the drag strip. Stay tuned for pics at my website sometime either end of next week, or when I get back July. :)

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Original Mr Sentra said:
Wow guys, the Battle of the Imports was tight as hell. I saw some really nice cars on show, and I saw some really fast cars on the drag strip. Stay tuned for pics at my website sometime either end of next week, or when I get back July. :)
Looking forward to seeing them:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts