B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Classifieds Wh0r3!
628 Posts
looks internesting...i'll go..my friend has a sunburst spec V n he has other friends with spec V's and i believe they're making a b15 crew here in orlando eh? Here of it?

-mark

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No one is interested in going? Mark, I'll be there. I think I'm going to bring my crew, Club Bumpermatic, down there too. I've only got a luke warm reception from my other club, S-Club 7, so I don't think there will be too many of them showing up. I should have a couple of random Sentra owners down there too. It should be a good time. Hopefully there will be a good showing.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Dude, if you don't want to go, that is fine. I can understand if you don't want to get shown up on the track by bumpermatic. I mean, how can you show your face on the board after that? How embarrassing.

·
122 Hours Of Fear
13,552 Posts
fluid1 said:
Oh my God. Up until now I didn't even have the first notion that you're a troll. So you're either a really good troll, or you're a really, REALLY huge moron. :D
I'm being sarcastic Tony , but in a good way , so I don't get PM's from our beloved mods...:D

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
For real, I am planning on attending unless I have to go to HHN that day. I'll be bringing my daily driver if anyone wants to have a crack at me.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
fluid1 said:
Have a crack at you? You mean have a chance to publically embarass you?
Do you even know what my daily driver is? I didn't think so. So if you think you can embarass me, come on down. Bring your car. The one you drive every day. Not the one that has 1 freakin' seat and no AC, not the one that your friend let you borrow, but yours. I'll bring mine and we'll settle it on the track.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1ofakind_SE-R said:
sounds like an awesome rice meet. i think i'll show up in my 350 camaro
You should come. And bring your camaro. I don't know if you go to FS, but I think I got a few people from there going too. Your camaro will feel right at home.

·
Registered
12,364 Posts
bumpermatic said:
Do you even know what my daily driver is? I didn't think so. So if you think you can embarass me, come on down. Bring your car. The one you drive every day. Not the one that has 1 freakin' seat and no AC, not the one that your friend let you borrow, but yours. I'll bring mine and we'll settle it on the track.
Easy big guy!! hahaha I have one car that I drive daily, and one car I race. If you're not ready for the car I race with, that's ok. I don't race my Z.
So what's your daily driver??? (like any of us believe that it's anything other than a Sentra, Mr. college student) ;)

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Alright, bring down your "race" car. I have a run at it. It's all in fun anyways. Hum, I don't remember in any of my posts stating that I was a college student. I guess I can see how people can assume that since I cheer for UCF, even though they suck. Like my good buddy Kalok, I'm an ingunear.

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
When you make ridiculous comments and have a childish demeanor we only add 2+2 which =(student or dumbass) in this case... Whether your a software engineer or not really doesn't matter. You've made some stupid comments and some of us were just wondering if they were for real or not? Meaning is this TypeR club real? Do you really like going to rice meets?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts