B15 Sentra Forum banner

Barbies Sentra

3K views 46 replies 31 participants last post by  BodeB15 
#1 ·
For those who don't get to the vboard or nissanforums, here's what I spotted the other day -- barbies car :D

See less See more
#4 ·
Actually, that Sentra does look really clean and nicely done... if only it weren't PINK!

#5 ·
looks like a bottle of Peptobismol :eek:

-Eddie

#7 ·
ya that's a girl's car. i think she lives in philly, because she drives around philly's chinatown. well, i know some of her friends, but don't know her. i'm assuming that's the same girl, since the bodykit is the same. i wonder what happen to her rims. either way, she is a cute looking girl :)

#9 ·
2KBlackSE said:
looks nice and clean??!!... all she has in the stillen lip kit...
Being "nice and clean" isn't about how much crap you can cram onto your car. It's about how well the stuff you have is installed. Even a stock car can be nice and clean, IMO. ;)

#16 ·
2KBlackSE said:
looks nice and clean??!!... all she has in the stillen lip kit... but it looks arlight for a chicks car...is that a base se-r or an se with se-r front bumper conversion?
its a base SE R... yeah she should put some green neons and stuff to make it look cleaner... just a stillen lip pffftt what was she thinking ;)

#18 ·
In the end, I've gotta say that it's better to be seen drivng a fully painted pink Sentra or Civic than it is to be caught driving around in a multi-color primered car. At least the pink car drivers could afford paint.

#19 ·
2cute said:
what exactly are you trying to say that a girl cant have a nice car?
i wasnt saying that at all... i think girl's cars look even better than guys cars alot of times just because its rare to see a girl really into her car, ya know. i was just sayin it looks alright for a chicks car because if it was a guys car... yeah nuff said!

and spec-v omsi - as for my neons ;) i had to stand out somehow before i put my kit on... its the only other real EYE CATCHING mod to do... not to mention with a kit i think it'll look sick as all hell :)

#20 ·
2KBlackSE said:
and spec-v omsi - as for my neons ;) i had to stand out somehow before i put my kit on... its the only other real EYE CATCHING mod to do... not to mention with a kit i think it'll look sick as all hell :)
haha... I actually think it looks pretty sick... im doin that, once i get enough money to get cams n a safc ;) i dunno wut color though :eek:

#23 ·
That's down the street from me.... I had the idea of taking pics of it and making a fake name on here ;D lol. Too bad I'm lazy.

I see that thing driving all around springfield, it makes me sick. It's also autotragic.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.