B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Fogey
4,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where are you guys located? I've seen a few people around the greater Reading area so just wondering if any of you live around there and don't post much.

I know where all you regular posters live, just wondering if there is anyone lurking.

·
Back for More
3,766 Posts
david said:
Where are you guys located? I've seen a few people around the greater Reading area so just wondering if any of you live around there and don't post much.

I know where all you regular posters live, just wondering if there is anyone lurking.
No one in Reading likes you. That's all. :D

·
Fogey
4,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actually I'm just trying to figure out who drove down the street next to me in radium b15 with a exhaust. I was beginning to think someone stole my car. ;)

·
Back for More
3,766 Posts
david said:
Actually I'm just trying to figure out who drove down the street next to me in radium b15 with a exhaust. I was beginning to think someone stole my car. ;)
And here I thought you were the only one in "Hicksville" with a B15. Who'd have thought....... :p

·
Registered
1 Posts
i will be moving up to the Dickson City/Scranton area in the next two months, to live with my girlfriend...if anybody is around that area hit me up...so i can meet some new peeps and find out the hot spots :D :cool:

·
Registered
105 Posts
I'm going to Lehigh University in Bethlehem now, but also always around Allentown or Stroudsburg. Sweetest black 02 around....

·
She was so young...
254 Posts
near_near said:
I'm going to Lehigh University in Bethlehem now, but also always around Allentown or Stroudsburg. Sweetest black 02 around....
Really??? I'm from Jersey but always out in Allentown/Bethlehem. I almost never see any Spec's, and if I do see one and throw up the "V" fingers, they don't even care.

Anyways, just ranting...

·
Registered
1 Posts
is there anybody who heads out to the scranton area, that could meet up with me? :D

·
Fogey
4,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The "V" fingers ehhh... Thats a new one. They probably think you are some sort of demented Star Trek fan. ;)

·
She was so young...
254 Posts
david said:
The "V" fingers ehhh... Thats a new one. They probably think you are some sort of demented Star Trek fan. ;)
Lol! I sure as hell hope not!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I never see any specs, I live in the Allentown area. What's up with that?

.... Two months later.. *bump*

Sorry. I'd like to meet some people around here.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Allentown here..well actually Emmaus but close enough....i havent been driving my car much lately...Maybe that why you havent seen me around

·
Registered
72 Posts
i would consider a meet, however i leave tomorrow morning for sema and wont be back until sunday..so that would rule me out for saturday

·
Back for More
3,766 Posts
MichiRaces2Much said:
I dont nessicarily like David but I tolerate him ;) :p
david is good people.

he just has a tendency to rub boost in my face.......bastage......

·
Registered
25 Posts
i live just outside of phili in the langhorne yardly area and there are atleast four other spec v's out here some pretty nice ones.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts