Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what: meet, pictures, cruise, food, discussions about our new car club - b15nj

when: sunday, october 5th

where: open for suggestions. list em on this thread...

·
Registered
402 Posts
Why a sunday? Theres school and work the next day... As far as location, menlo, woodbridge, rt18 flee market has a vast parking lot that hosts car shows sometimes, brunswick square mall, basically something central.

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cause everyones always free on sundays... what did you do today? or last sunday? haha...

sunday during the day would be cool.... someone suggested englishtown, which i think would would be fun...

·
Registered
402 Posts
Umm today I worked and studied up for tomorrow, anyways. Englishtown... so whats there, where can we find parking for 20, and whats to do there, dunno the area well.

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
englishtown? theres a race track and drag strip there.... youve never heard of it??????

·
Registered
697 Posts
in my personal opinion, i think we should have meets near the middle of the month or towards the end...this way everyone can make arrangements a month in advance to be free for the next meet......

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
SaintCL11 said:
in my personal opinion, i think we should have meets near the middle of the month or towards the end...this way everyone can make arrangements a month in advance to be free for the next meet......
yes and i may suggest Roosevelt Park which is basically direct middle of NJ, right neart parkway, turnpike and Rt 1, Rt18 isnt far as well and neither is 287.

There is a fee but hell we could make a nice cook out before the winter.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
yea not oct 5th, im gonna be outta town anyways. besides, theres a huge reservation by me. we had one of our meets there a year or so ago. we can all park on the grass and chill.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Depends on what you guys decide, if enough people go I'll try to make it too.

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
nah, were gonna let this thread die a slow painful death and get a new meet going in a couple weeks...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.