B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are looking for a club logo....anyone with creative abilities feel free to make a club logo and we will have the members choose which one they like best :)

·
Registered
402 Posts
Do something with the website, but can't really do that until it has been constructed. Perhaps the nissan hamburger with b15NJ across the center? No artistic ability here, just ideas

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im waiting on a answer from our site admin for the price...then ill ask for small donations....since we got 19 members it prolly won't be any more than 4 - 5 dollars

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
SaintCL11 said:
:) there's always one person who doesn't like the name.....when we had illusions...there were people who didn't like that.......
True i understand we cant make everyone happy.

·
Registered
402 Posts
I think its too plain aswell, but I'd rather have it too plain than corny and if we start picking out "cool" longer names we're bound to pick something I don't like =)

·
Registered
402 Posts
But having 15 in the name is a good idea, since we all have 15 second cars, more or less or more =)

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
SaintCL11 said:
yes B15Illusions, as cool sounding as it was, was kinda corny. almost counds ghetto. B15NJ is basic, easy and says it all. its not flashy, ghetto or showzz mad skillzz, you know what i mean? i think the name me and ray chose should stick. i really dont want some flashy name. as for our logo, i was thinking it should be our website address. www.B15NJ.com or whatever in a low, sleek bold style. i was thinking about using the nokia font because of its low, thick lettering. once i render an example ill post it up. i dont want a picture logo, since a website logo looks better on a car. i think i personally will sport a windown banner and two rear quarter window stickers. anyone else have ideas?

·
Registered
402 Posts
I like the bottom set, 1st, from top and 2nd from bottom.

·
Registered
177 Posts
give me 2 minutes

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
check this link... i have no way to host pictures, so check out the last picture on the page....

i made it in like 5 minutes, i think its pretty cool....

http://community.webshots.com/album/73594393NwIWib

edit: i added it to the album but it takes a couple minutes sometimes.... dont worry, itll show up..

·
Registered
177 Posts

·
Car Video Producer
15 Posts
BrooklynZoo said:
I like the bottom set, 1st, from top and 2nd from bottom.
Everyone will prefere bottom set since it's designed for website purposes. The top set will be used for stickers only since there is only one color.

I'll create some more and post a poll soon.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts