B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Not my fault, but I love wagons, and this looks a lot like a B15 Wagon!

Did I mention, it's available with a SR20VE and AWD?

·
Time Warp
1,141 Posts
Oh gawd, that thing is sweet! Talk about a sleeper. SR20VE?!? I'd take one in a heartbeat. Just the thought of smoking everyone in a wagon... :D

·
I am a mother****er
675 Posts
I LOVE that front end! hmmmmmmmm, I wonder if it could fit on a Sentra? that would be very nice. Would be a non-ricey alternative to the SE-R front. Nice ride. later

·
Registered
297 Posts
Damn!

and I used to think station wagons aint worth a crap!, nevermind that way of thought till I saw this pic and saw a Volvo station wagon turning down an 11.1 quarter mile time. BOY! will that show all the ricers, whomever they may be...

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hmmm, imagine this car lowered 1.5 - 2", with some classy 17-18" rims, put one of those artificial breathers on the engine to bring the output to 300hp :)

Why can't we get these cars in america?!?!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's called a "Wingroad" (probably one of the ugliest car name I've ever saw, beside Cressida and Tiburon).

It has the same engines, same wheels (the base version also has the same hubcaps) and the same interior as our B15s, so I'm guessing it's the same platform too.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
I have to admit it's not that bad looking at all...And that front end would look pretty good on our cars:)

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sentra Styling said:
I have to admit it's not that bad looking at all...And that front end would look pretty good on our cars:)
yeah, as long as you can replace those fugly orange corners with clear ones. The "WRC-style" (like on the EVO and the WRX) front bumper is dope.

·
Registered
747 Posts
ugly :rolleyes:

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
That's a pretty tight wagon. Definitely have to change the rims to something other than stock SE rims. :) Wagons and hatches are pretty cool to me.

·
Registered
169 Posts
i believe that is a primera wagon.. (infiniti g20 based)

DropD said:

Not my fault, but I love wagons, and this looks a lot like a B15 Wagon!

Did I mention, it's available with a SR20VE and AWD?

·
Registered
59 Posts
I still hate wagons, (still gettin over having to drive my mom's taurus wagon for over a year when i was 16 and this winter when i came home). When i think of wagon or minivan i think of wife, two kids, picket fence, and doin groceries.

Looks good for a wagon though.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Somebody with photoshop skills should lower it and throw some rims on it and some tint,,,,I'd be interested in seeing it hooked up...:D

·
Registered
623 Posts
wut r u guys talking about? sentra wagon? i dont see the sentra in it. thats the new mazda mp5 (mazda protoge 5 door).

1 - 20 of 23 Posts