B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Ok this photo is basicaly one step in my modification process...It's pretty much stock except I dropped it 3" in the front and 4" in the rear,added a spoiler,5% tint,and wheels

Now here's a picture of it in the semi-primered stage.....
Since the first picture I added a chrome bumper,a rear roll pan with dual exhaust coming out the roll pan....I also bought some sport mirrors to replace the stockers...I sheet metaled the bed shut and made it seemless and reattached the spoiler and fiberglassed it in so it has a smooth look,,,and also welded the tailgate shut and made that seemless....

I'm also waiting shippment of my lowered spindles and rear leaf springs that will lower it another 2 inches.....

I am also gonna try to convert the 2.0L it has in it now to maybe a 302 or 351W,,,But I'm leaning more towards the 302......and you bet thats gonna be all hooked up :)
But the truck itself is a 1987 Mitsubishi and I got it off a friend for absolutely nothing and runs good.....I haven't decided a color yet but I was thinking of whatever color my Sentra is getting painted it'll probably be the same,,,,so this way when I start going to shows I can park them both side by side......
So what do you guys think of it so far????
comments or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.......

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI,and Painted Calipers & Rotors
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

[This message has been edited by Sentra Styling (edited April 27, 2001).]

·
Registered
446 Posts
Big plans, eh? Sounds good to me, ever think about doing air bags? Or just go with the springs? The front looks like the syclone kinda. Good work so far, I wish I knew how to do that kind of stuff.

-iLL

------------------
2001 Sentra SE w/ Performance Package-Place Racing CAI- Stromung Full Cat-back- Custom Grille-Pioneer DEHP 7300 + 4x TS-1675's-
[email protected] mph

M

·
0 Posts
Hey, if its free then it sounds good to me! If you can squeeze a V-8 in there, that thing would be a monster. Looks good so far. Much better than a free truck should! You have nice friends. :D

------------------
2001 SE, P/P, 5 spd. Cloud White.

·
Registered
33 Posts
First vehicle I ever drove was an '89 Mitsubishi Mighty Max pickup. That was a great truck. Mitsu's don't usually last, but that truck went almost 200K. Mine was slow as a snail, but it sounds like you're beefing it up to make it haul. Keep us posted on your developments! Good luck, and go Mighty Max! :)

------------------
2001 Radium SE 5SPD PP

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I figured that seeing our cars don't have much going for them at the moment I'd grab it and do it up,,,,it hasn't cost me all that much so far.....Plus it's keeping me busy I hate just sitting here and not being able to work on my car....but I am gonna start sanding down my Sentra when I am done with this so I can send them both off to have them painted.....

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI,and Painted Calipers & Rotors
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh I forgot to mention I am going to go to a few boneyards to look for some bucket seats anyone have any suggestions of what kinda car I should use for the seats????

------------------

MODS:
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

M

·
0 Posts
Hmmm....I don't know what I'd use. You need to find a car that is common enough, yet that has cool seats. Maybe Prelude or Integra seats would work. It should be pretty easy to find one of those, and the seats are pretty comfy and cool looking from what I recall. I assume you aren't looking for leather?

------------------
2001 SE, P/P, 5 spd. Cloud White.
-Place Racing CAI

·
Registered
62 Posts
"Styling God", I'd switch those tires on the Mitsu pickup.

Those BFG Euro TA's are okay in the dry, but when it's wet, they aren't too good.

Anyways, maybe red would be a nice color for it?

As for seats. Ya teg seats would be nice, and I like the 4th gen Civic seats [92-95]
because they offer great side bolster support and a high enough one armed headrest that helped prevent whiplash for me when I was rear ended.

------------------
911 / 944 / 935 Turbo, F355, F40, early Ferrari's, Z06 Vette, RX7, WRX, Lingenfelter Viper, 300ZX, Shelby Cobra, GT40, Copo Camaro's, Countach, McLaren F1, '70 Challenger T/A, Parnelli Jones Mustang, any Mustang's up to '69, Eleanor [Gone in 60 sec], whatever Carroll Shelby touches...
My dream.......is a heated 100 car garage, a nice little house and a racetrack for my driveway......oh yes, a gorgeous & rich wife would be nice too!

[This message has been edited by racemann (edited April 27, 2001).]

·
Former Boosted B15
1,652 Posts
Sentra Styling, you got cash like dat? :p So whats up with them springs for the B15, you gunna put some on your car right?

------------------

Sportin Da ILL 2000 SE, Focuz Tanabe Racing Medallion Replica exhaust, HID Hyperwhite bulbs All Round With Fogs, Stillen Pop Cone, 35% Mirror Tint, Custom Made Grill, 3A Racing Pedals, Primax 15" 10 spoke Racing Rims,
Vinyl Eye lids, JVC 10's w/ Kenwood Amp and 2 1/2" Dome Tweets...( Stillen front lip Spoiler on the way)

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by racemann:
"Styling God", I'd switch those tires on the Mitsu pickup.

Those BFG Euro TA's are okay in the dry, but when it's wet, they aren't too good.

Anyways, maybe red would be a nice color for it?

As for seats. Ya teg seats would be nice, and I like the 4th gen Civic seats [92-95]
because they offer great side bolster support and a high enough one armed headrest that helped prevent whiplash for me when I was rear ended.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I was deffinetly thinking about getting the integra seats,,,,I'm not sure if I want the leather or not I probably won't,,,,I'll just stick with cloth........

But the Euro TA's I got with the rim I almost stoled them of the guy I bought them off of,,,I paid $200 fir 5 rims & tires,,,,and they are mint condition and the tires as well......

------------------

MODS:
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Enemigo:
Sentra Styling, you got cash like dat? :p So whats up with them springs for the B15, you gunna put some on your car right?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Jose bro lets just say my 401K is very good to me ;)

And of course I'm gonna hook my ride up with the Eibach's :)

------------------

MODS:
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

1 - 12 of 12 Posts