1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DG Motorsports is in the process of making hoods specifically for b15's

if anyone would be interested in getting one, call (760)433-8731
i think it is going to be the regular $595
since March is just about over, but since they started on it late, it might be $495 for the month of April, then regular price after that..... give them a call :)
me and a few other members of the boards worked hard to get this mold made specifically for our cars, so take advantage.

just thought i would start a new thread.... the other is pretty long

------------------
2000 Nissan Sentra SE - Hotshot Cold Air Intake - HP RacingMotorsport Coilovers - Razo Carbonfiber Pedals - Razo titanium shift knob - Razo Shift Light - Nology Hotwires - Arospeed Shortshifter - Smoke Side Markers
SDsr20de858 pics

·
Registered
778 Posts
so is 2k1dragsentra and sdsr20 in this too? is that all of us? btw, sdsr20, thanks for bringing up this topic. without you, i'd be alot richer...haha, j/p. the only b15 carbon fiber hood in hawaii, sounds good to me.

------------------
2000 sentra se
pp, 5spd

·
Registered
297 Posts
yeah I am in too, I just hope I can have the money in time, I am extremely low on flow now, I don't know if I am going to be able to have it all in 2 weeks, but I guess I will have to borrow money from the parents, BOY! will they be pissed. heheh :)

------------------
formerly known as JCGator42, 2k1 Nissan Sentra SE w/PP mods: Cold Air Intake by Hotshot, and Stromung Cat-Back Exhaust(on its way over here), and Unorthodox Underdrive 4 pulley set(in a couple of weeks) [email protected]

·
Registered
297 Posts
AHHHHHHH!, am being overtaken...help! help! ok enough of that, maybe, but I hope they are serially numbered so mine can say 2 out of 5 or something like that. if they are not numbered, then I might really need you to do that. I will let you know in a week if I need to be last.

------------------
formerly known as JCGator42, 2k1 Nissan Sentra SE w/PP mods: Cold Air Intake by Hotshot, and Stromung Cat-Back Exhaust(on its way over here), and Unorthodox Underdrive 4 pulley set(in a couple of weeks) [email protected]

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
cuz some will be finished before the others. Once the mold is still done, it takes a day or so to do one hood and so on and so on...actually, i wouldnt mind being last either (im trying to buy a crx and this hood)

------------------
*Josh*
*myb15*
(My 88 crx is almost here!)

·
Registered
17 Posts
just an update, We ordered the hood Mon. and its not in yet but we talked to the dealership (Mossy Nissan) and they liked our quality so much that they are thinking of using our hood as an option on the 2002 SE-R. There is also a guy there that got us to do the hoods for 13's and 14's for his racing club. so tell your friends.

------------------
IsRSiNTra @ AIM
[email protected]

·
Registered
297 Posts
NOOOOOO!, goddamm SE-Rs with our hoods, well that is really good for you Chris and the rest of you at DG, maybe Nissan will actually do something cool for a change. Ok that is good that the hood is not in yet, I need more time to come up with all the money. Yeah I can't wait to try the hood on. :) but it would actually kinda suck to see a bunch of B15's with CF hoods, will be like a trend or something. what price would you give my bro on a b13 hood? I am soo sure he'll get one if you can hit him up for less than $500. Ok let me know Chris :)

------------------

·
Registered
778 Posts
what????...they cant do that. it defies the purpose of buying a cf hood to be different. its really cool and all but nissan is doing too much too fast. would this now consider the se-r a 'bought-rod'? but good luck at dg, nice to hear of your quality work. remember, time is not an issue, quality is. makes mines better ok? jp...or not.

------------------
2000 sentra se
pp, 5spd

·
Registered
297 Posts
yeah having stock cars of our same model with CF hoods really defeats the purpose of having one, but I am getting one cuz my stock one would require about $250 bucks to get fixed anyways, so I am going to go ahead and get something that does not dent at all or crack at all. :) :) :) :) :)

------------------
formerly known as JCGator42, 2k1 Nissan Sentra SE w/PP mods: Custom Aluminum Mesh Front Grille by Myself, Cold Air Intake by Hotshot, and Stromung Cat-Back Exhaust, and Unorthodox Underdrive 4 pulley set(in less than 2 weeks) [email protected]

·
Registered
17 Posts
the hood on the se-r's would only be an option and i don't even know if it'll fly but hey,. hwy Cliff i got the money order. and a hood for the other b's will be about 595 w/ free shipping AND a 3 year warranty like all the other hoods sell.

oh and no hood was delivered today.

------------------
IsRSiNTra @ AIM
[email protected]

·
Registered
297 Posts
Hey! Amy told me the price was still going to be $450 with probably a $100 shipping charge, will this be the price we will all get? Let me know how much the blue tint on the CF will cost I would really like the blue tint if it is only $50 extra or less.

------------------
formerly known as JCGator42, 2k1 Nissan Sentra SE w/PP mods: Custom Aluminum Mesh Front Grille by Myself, Cold Air Intake by Hotshot, and Stromung Cat-Back Exhaust, and Unorthodox Underdrive 4 pulley set(in less than 2 weeks) [email protected]

·
Registered
778 Posts
amy told me that the shipping would be like $130. by any chance is there a way to get shipping cheaper? dont mind waiting longer, thanks. blue tint will be at no extra charge, right? ;) j/k, maybe.

------------------
2000 sentra se
pp, 5spd

·
Registered
17 Posts
alright, for the month of APRIL only the hoods will be 450 still and come MAY you will pay full price 595 w/ free shipping. as for the shipping to Hawaii, I can do anything about that. It cost so much because its takes up alot of room they told me. we were going to do hoods for the old bugs but if you could guess the price on those babys, they go in a BIG box (like 2'x3'x4') BIG money.'

oh and no hood today and I am starting to get a little mad. we got our 2001 civic hood the next day.

------------------
IsRSiNTra @ AIM
[email protected]

·
Registered
778 Posts
damn, nobody posted much in the cosmetic section lately. well any new info? did the hood come in? do you need a donation hood?...jk. well some new expenses showed up recently so my cash flow has taken a hit. so the longer the hood comes in, the better for me. you guys ever thought of making a carbon fiber trunk? no need for all the lighting fixtures and what not. it would be pretty cool and helpfull too because the rear end is where we (fwd) need less weight. just a thought.

------------------
2000 sentra se
pp, 5spd

·
Former Boosted B15
1,652 Posts
Yo sr20reNaISSANce give me a call, i wanna hood up and check out your car, also i have some questions for you...221-9924

------------------

Sportin Da ILL 2000 SE, Greddy Exhaust, HID Hyperwhite Head bulbs, Turn Signals, and Fogs, Stillen Pop Cone, 35% Mirror Tint, Custom Made Grill, 3A Racing Pedals, Primax 15" 10 spoke Racing Rims,
Vinyl Eye lids, Gas Cap holder, Sound system w/Amp, 1 1/2" Dome Tweets, and Sub...BOOM!...

1 - 20 of 50 Posts