B15 Sentra Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
dang joe, those look good.
Any idea would these fit on QG? planning to swap out my tranny to 5 spd so might hit you up later.

If you make these to fit a qg18 i will buy.. heavier ones though

·
Registered
35 Posts
i'm having a problem with the bushings i got today. the tcb doesn't work with the short shifters... the new bushing is too tall which pushs the short shifter up to high to catch the little pin on the shift lever for the transmission. so now what?

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Responded to you on B15U. The pin height on the short shifter is shorter than the OEM pin height, therefore they dont fit, but we are happy to make one off sets for the SS folks. We are also happy to issue a refund. Either way, just let us know.

Thx!

·
Car Audio Guru
87 Posts
i'm having a problem with the bushings i got today. the tcb doesn't work with the short shifters... the new bushing is too tall which pushs the short shifter up to high to catch the little pin on the shift lever for the transmission. so now what?
are you using the axxtion ss? if so i would have the same problem. but i'd really like a set of these as mine are toast.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Confused...

On the page for 04-06 shifter bushings it says: ATTN: IF ITS AN 04 MODEL WITH AN AUGUST 2003 AND EARLIER PRODUCTION DATE, CHOOSE THE 02-03 BUSHINGS.

On the page for 02-03 shifter bushings it says: ATTN: IF ITS AN 04 MODEL WITH AN APRIL 2003 AND EARLIER PRODUCTION DATE, CHOOSE THE 02-03 BUSHINGS.

Am I missing something? What about cars with production dates between April 2003 and August 2003? Typo, maybe?

My car was built in 07-2003, so which should I get?
Thx. -OB

·
Registered
80 Posts
My car was manufactured right during the switch over to the new transmission (in July 03, but is an 04 "w/bucktooth" model). I got the right ones before they shipped out --02-03 shifter bushings.

·
JDM swapped shortbus
884 Posts
hey guys, just an update, the Naval brass bushings are in stock for the 02-03 and 04-06 cars.

The traction/anti-lift spacers are in stock and ready to ship and we are working on new products everyday.

stuff like this:

check out the website: 2J-Racing.com

thanks for your support!!

21 - 31 of 31 Posts